WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
  • Threads: 105
March 10th, 2017 at 6:42:14 AM permalink
I know there are many serious mathematic geniuses here. I am looking for help with math questions for my gf's business statistics masters class. Ive been doing them for her ... she is a marketing major but for some reason or another had to take this class for her curriculum. Ive done more than half the questions but my brain is fried and the questions I haven;t answered are beyond my comprehension as its been over 20 years since I studied this stuff.

Questions to do with:
- Correlation and Simple Linear Regression ,Computing the sample correlation coefficient and the coefficients for the least-squares regression line, Explained and unexplained variation and the least-squares regression line
- Fundamental Distributions, Binomial problems: Advanced, Standard normal values: Basic
Standard normal values: Advanced, Normal versus standard normal density curves

I will pay 100 for anyone who is capable and interested in completed the questions. There are about 30-50 questions left.. not really sure how they compute how many questions to answer because the more you get right on first try, the less you have to complete.

If anyone has these skills and is interested, please let me know . PM me.

Thanks!
'Winners hit n run... Losers stick around'
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
March 10th, 2017 at 11:16:31 AM permalink
anyone up for the challenge?....and it has to be done this week.
pwcrabb
pwcrabb
  • Threads: 4
March 10th, 2017 at 11:35:20 AM permalink
100 is a very low offer.
"I suppose I was mad. Every great genius is mad upon the subject in which he is greatest. The unsuccessful madman is disgraced and called a lunatic." Fitz-James O'Brien, The Diamond Lens (1858)
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
March 10th, 2017 at 12:10:57 PM permalink
She was given quotes by other students who had people do it for them at 200 for the entire question package. Ive already completed more than half the questions, therefore I feel 100 is a fair number. For someone who is a wiz, this shouldn't take them much time at all. Are you qualified, and if so, would you be interested?
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
March 10th, 2017 at 12:12:23 PM permalink
The guy who did the other classmates questions is now out of town and this has to be finished this weekend actually. I will wind up doing it if no one is interested.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
March 10th, 2017 at 12:19:35 PM permalink
Gee, a marketing major who can't do statistics but needs the class to graduate. Some of you AP's could step right up on this +ev offer and preserve your longevity a little longer....lol.

WMW, good luck on the recruitment. Many of the local math geniuses have said to people in the past, "We don't do homework." (google the site for "homework" and you'll get dozens of examples). So I'm not expecting a serious response to you, but ya never know.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
ThatDonGuy
ThatDonGuy
  • Threads: 117
March 10th, 2017 at 12:27:51 PM permalink
Quote: WatchMeWin

The guy who did the other classmates questions is now out of town and this has to be finished this weekend actually. I will wind up doing it if no one is interested.

Wolfram Mathworld is your friend in situations like this.
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
March 10th, 2017 at 12:31:00 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Gee, a marketing major who can't do statistics but needs the class to graduate. Some of you AP's could step right up on this +ev offer and preserve your longevity a little longer....lol.

WMW, good luck on the recruitment. Many of the local math geniuses have said to people in the past, "We don't do homework." (google the site for "homework" and you'll get dozens of examples). So I'm not expecting a serious response to you, but ya never know.

I thought this would be a perfect place to find smart math folks who might be interested in making a few easy dollars, while doing something they love. If no takers, that is fine. Ill just have to finish it , or suffer the consequences of a scorn gf. haha
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1493
March 10th, 2017 at 12:54:03 PM permalink
$100 for 30 to 50 questions. That is $2 to $3.33 per question. I'll have to pass. Let me know if you decide to sweeten the offer, significantly.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 86
March 10th, 2017 at 1:40:28 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Lol, I like the way you think.
At my age, a "Life In Prison" sentence is not much of a deterrent.
  • Jump to: