mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 15
Thanks for this post from:
onenickelmiracle
January 2nd, 2017 at 1:03:51 AM permalink
Is anyone aware if using your card in order to not pay for parking at CET properties that otherwise charge for parking, NOLA and AC in particular, triggers a gaming day in and of itself if you don't use your card for anything else that day?
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 206
January 2nd, 2017 at 1:18:17 AM permalink
I've wondered that myself. Especially when no pin number or id is required. I'd hope not because people can swipe your card just to get into better parking.
In the land of the blind, the man with one eye is the care taker. Hold my beer.
Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 122
January 3rd, 2017 at 10:42:58 AM permalink
Quote: mcallister3200

Is anyone aware if using your card in order to not pay for parking at CET properties that otherwise charge for parking, NOLA and AC in particular, triggers a gaming day in and of itself if you don't use your card for anything else that day?

If you want any other specific property information, then I would suggest you call the specific property in question. I called and spoke to a Total Rewards rep at Caesar's AC and the answer that I got was that if you use your card in any way EXCEPT parking, then it would count as a trip. She said if you use it ONLY for parking, then it does not count as a visit. She also got confirmation from someone to that effect.

I asked if it was the same for all CET properties that may charge for parking, and she said that she is not sure but she, 'Thinks so.' That is not a satisfactory answer, if it were me risking my ADT, so I would call the specific property in question if I were you. As far as Caesar's AC goes, however, you'd apparently be good.
Vultures can't be choosers.
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 15
January 3rd, 2017 at 12:15:43 PM permalink
Thanks mission. I haven't played at either property, but have parked at both using my card, so didn't know if id be wasting my time even trying to play.
Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 122
January 3rd, 2017 at 12:28:14 PM permalink
No problem, it sounds like you would be wasting your time playing, but I would call again periodically just to make sure that it is the same, maybe every three months or so.
Vultures can't be choosers.

• Jump to: