Pinit2winit
Pinit2winit
  • Threads: 25
December 22nd, 2015 at 10:08:16 PM permalink
I've met about 7 or 8 of you on here now. Everyone I appreciate everything done from late night fun and drinks to Hoping for those darn weekly drawings to even the Wizard and his generous picks for nfl weekly. I will be on the strip for new years for a wedding reception and off work from tomorrow afternoon until Jan 4. Anyone wanting to do something let me know. Ide prefer santa fe station as it has daycare for the kid. Hit family is in town so that's an option too. :D. But I do live by aliante and I go enjoy downtown as well If asked.
BlueEagle
BlueEagle
  • Threads: 5
December 22nd, 2015 at 11:17:57 PM permalink
I was just thinking about you this afternoon and wondering when we could meet at the craps table again. I took a break from craps last month but am back at it again and trying out a different strategy. Perhaps we could play at Aliante this Saturday evening between the Santa's Leftovers drawings at 7:15 & 9:15.
Pinit2winit
Pinit2winit
  • Threads: 25
December 23rd, 2015 at 5:07:24 AM permalink
Possibly, wife parents and brother in town so never know where they will want to go. If nothing else ide slip put for the 9 drawing. Sheesh after last month and trying so hard the for entries I did get and you having so much more than me and still not getting called it was pretty terrible. Also someone hit the 27k quick hit cluster :( I hope it was you!
  • Jump to: