Canyonero
Canyonero
  • Threads: 40
November 3rd, 2015 at 12:44:32 PM permalink
Oh, the forums synergy...

So for the Europe based forum members here: What is your favorite airline to travel to Vegas? Here are my experiences:

1. British Ariways

LON - LAS nonstop; decent economy, spacious premium economy, full lie flat business class. All the little perks onboard are still free, Entertainment system in every seat. Overall great experience

2. American Airways / US airways

LAS - JFK - Europe or

LAS - PHL - Europe

Ugh, the things we put up with to get to Vegas. Cramped economy class, pay extra for exit row seat etc..., no entertainment system. Free meal on the intercontiental flight IIRC. The US airway business class is pretty decent, full lie flat, a bit worn maybe. AA NOT always lie flat seats, they recline far but I cannot sleep on them. Waste of money / miles and you cannot tell at booking which kind of business class you are getting.
Overall bad experience. Bad customer service which is weird because in general customer service in the US is way better than in Europe.

I like to get a homophobic chicken sandwich at Philly though, Vegas and Europe don't have Chick-fil-a.

I will always fly BA if at all possible. And btw., if you fly BA, you get 600 Euros back for a more than three hour delay back to Europe. If you fly a non EU airline, your compensation depends on their jurisdiction (for the US, that means you get jack-s$%^.)

Has anybody tried Edelweiss nonstop from Zurich? It is a charter, but with a seemingly generous configuration.
  • Jump to: