juliansanxchez3
juliansanxchez3
  • Threads: 11
August 4th, 2010 at 5:36:40 PM permalink
Does anybody know anything about the pai gow tutorial manufactured by a company called ICA? I acessed a credible pai gow website and it gave me the offer in buying this product via paypal, any info about it would be appreciated. Can anybody recommend a pai gow tutorial other than the one by WOO or paigow.com?
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1493
August 4th, 2010 at 10:54:00 PM permalink
A link would be helpful. I don't even know if you're talking about pai gow tiles or pai gow poker.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
teddys
teddys
  • Threads: 150
August 5th, 2010 at 6:45:17 AM permalink
http://www.paigow.org
A good site with some nice info. He has a "tile sheet" you can print out to make your own tiles. He does steal a bit from the WoO's site.
Also, Wizard, you forgot to add Mohegan Sun, Foxwoods, and Niagara Fallsview to your list of venues that have PG Tiles from the other thread. No worries.
"Dice, verily, are armed with goads and driving-hooks, deceiving and tormenting, causing grievous woe." -Rig Veda 10.34.4
juliansanxchez3
juliansanxchez3
  • Threads: 11
August 5th, 2010 at 11:43:25 PM permalink
The website is at paigow.org and it is for the game of pai gow tiles.
TinMan
TinMan
  • Threads: 21
January 27th, 2019 at 7:27:02 PM permalink
Just recently began to learn to play pai gow and have been reading threads. I realize this is an insanely old thread, but I really like the iPhone app "Practice Pai Gow." it's a free app (watch a 30 second vid to top off credits), very easy to use and will show you the cost to strategy errors and an analysis of each possible setting. I'm hoping/trusting that the math is correct. Also, unlike the Wizard's app, you can move the tiles around. I find it must easier to set a hand by ordering the tiles from highest to lowest first.
If anyone gives you 10,000 to 1 on anything, you take it. If John Mellencamp ever wins an Oscar, I am going to be a very rich dude.
  • Jump to: