fpod
fpod
  • Threads: 3
June 23rd, 2015 at 12:04:41 PM permalink
I would like to know the exact language governing video blackjack. i have quotes stating there is a law relating to fair odds, fairly shuffled, rng etc. but these examples all have different wording and the gaming commission site i couldn't navigate. specifically IGT's game king multi-game blackjack. single deck-shuffled after each hand-dealer stands 17-bj pays 2 for 1even money)double on10/11 only-split like pairs no re-split -no double after split-6 card no bust automatic win(for player)I would also like opinions/reviews of this game by those of you with experience and knowledge of the game as I have...I 'll say concerns. many thanks in advance, dave.
ThatDonGuy
ThatDonGuy
  • Threads: 117
June 23rd, 2015 at 12:33:57 PM permalink
Here is what the Nevada Gaming Regulations say:

Quote: Nevada Gaming Regulation 14.040(2)(b)

For gaming devices that are representative of live gambling games, the mathematical probability of a symbol or other element appearing in a game outcome must be equal to the mathematical probability of that symbol or element occurring in the live gambling game. For other gaming devices, the mathematical probability of a symbol appearing in a position in any game outcome must be constant.

• Jump to: