teliot
teliot
Joined: Oct 19, 2009
  • Threads: 38
  • Posts: 2031
April 3rd, 2015 at 7:20:06 AM permalink
[Mods -- this post is made with Mike's prior approval.]

I am proud to announce the publication of my new book, "Advanced Advantage Play, Beating and Safeguarding Modern Casino Table Games, Side Bets and Promotions" now available on Amazon.com .

AAP is a comprehensive examination of the powerful and legal methods being used by top advantage players to beat the full array of opportunities in today's casinos. It is the most thorough presentation of these methods and games ever made available to the general public.

The methods described are being used by top players to beat blackjack, blackjack side bets, baccarat, baccarat side bets as well as many novelty games like Three Card Poker, Mississippi Stud and others. My book is the first to give detailed analysis of using edge sorting to beat games (the method used by Phil Ivey to win $20 million). It is also the first book to cover beating loss rebates (the method Don Johnson used to win $15 million).

I also show how card counting can be applied to a variety of games, not just blackjack and Spanish 21. I discuss the powerful method of hole-carding, where the player exploits the knowledge gained when one or more dealer hidden cards is exposed. I also consider collaboration, where players share the values of their cards during the play of the hand. I cover many additional methods, like top-carding, card location and others. I also give a dollar value to each method and game examined.

I wrote AAP for both the industry insider and for the player who wants to find out how skilled players are legally beating games. I don't take sides in my presentation -- I demonstrate how to beat the games while also providing practical advice to casino management on effective methods to protect vulnerabilities.

I understand that this book is written in the shadow of those impressive books on the same topic written by James Grosjean. If his books were easily available to the general public, I doubt my book would have been written.

There are recent threads here about how much top AP's can make. Some of the methods I describe are exactly what they are doing. These methods are powerful and these APs are telling the truth about their income.

Advanced Advantage Play is 475 full-sized and densely packed 8.5" x 11" pages. It has 135 chapters, based on posts I wrote at my blog APheat.net .

You can find out more at http://advancedadvantageplay.com
Visit my YouTube Channel: @AdvancedAdvantagePlay
Hunterhill
Hunterhill
Joined: Aug 1, 2011
  • Threads: 43
  • Posts: 1790
April 3rd, 2015 at 7:27:20 AM permalink
Does this mean you are removing the information on your website that will be in the book?
Don't teach an alligator how to swim.
MidwestAP
MidwestAP
Joined: Feb 19, 2012
  • Threads: 22
  • Posts: 1262
April 3rd, 2015 at 7:29:04 AM permalink
Dr. Jacobson - Congratulations on the publication of the new book, something I will most certainly pick up. I'm curious, is there material in the book that isn't available through APHeat?
teliot
teliot
Joined: Oct 19, 2009
  • Threads: 38
  • Posts: 2031
April 3rd, 2015 at 7:31:07 AM permalink
Quote: Hunterhill

Does this mean you are removing the information on your website that will be in the book?

Yes, over 120 posts at http://www.apheat.net have been edited and their content removed.
Visit my YouTube Channel: @AdvancedAdvantagePlay
Romes
Romes
Joined: Jul 22, 2014
  • Threads: 27
  • Posts: 5490
April 3rd, 2015 at 7:53:54 AM permalink
Congratulations on your book. When I came to WoV I scoured all of the old threads before chiming in / posting new threads. Most all of your posts were mathematically based and sound, I really enjoy(ed) them. When I saw your name stating it was your book, I knew I would want to check it out... but $50? You know we're nitty gritty AP's here, right? lol We'll throw thousands down on a hand, but I will go through an entire cereal isle looking for the 50 cent cheaper knock off brand =P. For me personally it's tough to pay that chunk because I believe I already know at least 80-90% of the topics discussed, but would love to check out your book because I appreciate your views/findings/etc.

Could you possibly post a chapter list?
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
Joined: Nov 9, 2009
  • Threads: 306
  • Posts: 8407
April 3rd, 2015 at 8:01:57 AM permalink
Get a real job and stop being the brown nose ass kissing teacher’s pet to the casino*

*Really? were you hacked?
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!” She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
CrankyCupcakes
CrankyCupcakes
Joined: Apr 1, 2015
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 17
April 3rd, 2015 at 8:02:11 AM permalink
Congratulations on the publication and I hope it's a great success for you!
teliot
teliot
Joined: Oct 19, 2009
  • Threads: 38
  • Posts: 2031
April 3rd, 2015 at 8:05:57 AM permalink
Quote: Romes

Congratulations on your book. When I came to WoV I scoured all of the old threads before chiming in / posting new threads. Most all of your posts were mathematically based and sound, I really enjoy(ed) them. When I saw your name stating it was your book, I knew I would want to check it out... but $50? You know we're nitty gritty AP's here, right? lol We'll throw thousands down on a hand, but I will go through an entire cereal isle looking for the 50 cent cheaper knock off brand =P. For me personally it's tough to pay that chunk because I believe I already know at least 80-90% of the topics discussed, but would love to check out your book because I appreciate your views/findings/etc.

Could you possibly post a chapter list?

Hi Romes. Sorry about the price, but the economics of the book (475 8.5" x 11" pages) makes a cheaper price not really possible. There would be almost no profit left at $39.95.

The table of contents is here: http://advancedadvantageplay.com/book-stuff/table-of-contents/
Visit my YouTube Channel: @AdvancedAdvantagePlay
teliot
teliot
Joined: Oct 19, 2009
  • Threads: 38
  • Posts: 2031
April 3rd, 2015 at 8:09:13 AM permalink
Quote: odiousgambit

Get a real job and stop being the brown nose ass kissing teacher’s pet to the casino*

*Really? were you hacked?

People posted all sorts of comments on my blog APHeat! about my work -- not all positive. I took pleasure in including a few of the best ones on the book cover. This one made my favorite's list.
Visit my YouTube Channel: @AdvancedAdvantagePlay
Romes
Romes
Joined: Jul 22, 2014
  • Threads: 27
  • Posts: 5490
April 3rd, 2015 at 8:26:01 AM permalink
Quote: teliot

Hi Romes. Sorry about the price, but the economics of the book (475 8.5" x 11" pages) makes a cheaper price not really possible. There would be almost no profit left at $39.95.

The table of contents is here: http://advancedadvantageplay.com/book-stuff/table-of-contents/


Wow, you weren't joking when you said a comprehensive look at different games and side bets =). I like the fact that it's a 'bigger' book... You might have just sold me, sir!
Playing it correctly means you've already won.

  • Jump to: