Maverick17
Maverick17
Joined: Mar 4, 2011
  • Threads: 17
  • Posts: 323
February 12th, 2015 at 7:10:58 PM permalink
But you wouldn't know it if you didn't do some research.

Wed early am.

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2015/02/man_shot_at_horseshoe_casino_c_1.html

Shoe Bossman is good at keeping the news quiet, that's for sure.

I couldn't find anything other than what the Cleveland.com story said.

If peoples be gettin' shot fo' twinnie-six hundi in the C-L-E, I know I's gots problems in my future!!!!!!!!!
Statistics don't lie, they deceive.
HowMany
HowMany
Joined: Mar 22, 2013
  • Threads: 13
  • Posts: 482
February 12th, 2015 at 7:15:59 PM permalink
Quote: Maverick17

If peoples be gettin' shot fo' twinnie-six hundi in the C-L-E, I know I's gots problems in my future!!!!!!!!!



Tru Dat MOFOs.
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
Joined: Nov 3, 2009
  • Threads: 206
  • Posts: 3077
February 13th, 2015 at 12:38:29 AM permalink
Quote: Maverick17



http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2015/02/man_shot_at_horseshoe_casino_c_1.html



"Police spokesman Sgt. Ali Pillow on Wednesday afternoon did not know if the shooting was captured on surveillance cameras".

- Why the hell don't the police know that ~8 to 12 hours after the shooting ? Way to go Cleve PD !

- What about a camera to get the truck licence plate # ? At Horseshoe, you have to go past an attendant to get out of the parking garage.
“You see, that’s why we’re a great band ! Yes we are, we are a band. I am in a band.”
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
Joined: Oct 19, 2009
  • Threads: 260
  • Posts: 13406
February 13th, 2015 at 2:48:00 AM permalink
Two men and two women, perhaps all from the club.. and for some reason he gets into the pickup truck alone with the other male ..to go get drugs or something??? Strange.

Sounds like the guy and two of his girlfriends snagged a likely victim at the club and this was the first opportunity for not doing it in front of the women.
Romes
Romes 
Joined: Jul 22, 2014
  • Threads: 26
  • Posts: 5339
February 17th, 2015 at 6:43:12 AM permalink
Seriously, if it happened in that parking garage:

1) it's on camera
2) you absolutely have to have the licence plate from the entrance/exit.

I'm surprised this didn't make the news. Pretty awesome how apparent it is the news stations can be bought...
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
Joined: Oct 19, 2009
  • Threads: 260
  • Posts: 13406
February 17th, 2015 at 7:12:57 AM permalink
Even in Vegas, such incidents first reported as happening at a Named Casino tend to be later reported as happening at a major strip casino or some such vague location.
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
Joined: Mar 11, 2010
  • Threads: 80
  • Posts: 6865
February 17th, 2015 at 7:43:42 AM permalink
Quote: Romes

Seriously, if it happened in that parking garage:

1) it's on camera
2) you absolutely have to have the licence plate from the entrance/exit.

I'm surprised this didn't make the news. Pretty awesome how apparent it is the news stations can be bought...



Dude. It's Cleveland. If the news covered every drug-related shooting, they wouldn't have time for anything else.
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
Mission146
Mission146
Joined: May 15, 2012
  • Threads: 118
  • Posts: 11753
February 17th, 2015 at 4:16:16 PM permalink
Quote: rdw4potus

Dude. It's Cleveland. If the news covered every drug-related shooting, they wouldn't have time for anything else.



"...In other news, today is Tuesday, the Browns stink and the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame is located here."
Vultures can't be choosers.
Maverick17
Maverick17
Joined: Mar 4, 2011
  • Threads: 17
  • Posts: 323
February 19th, 2015 at 2:59:27 PM permalink
Quote: Mission146

"...In other news, today is Tuesday, the Browns stink and the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame is located here."



na, this time of year it's ... "in other news, its F-ing cold, and the forecast is calling for more cold."
Statistics don't lie, they deceive.

  • Jump to: