mickeycrimm
mickeycrimm
  • Threads: 62
February 7th, 2015 at 12:22:57 AM permalink
The greatest machine pro of all time lives in Great Falls, Montana. What he knows about the gambling world is the inside looking out. No one in the gambling world has the power to touch him. He knows he holds it over all of them. He knows that there is not another machine pro on the planet who can claim that their only income comes from the machines. He knows that he has no problem whacking machines for $100,000 a year. And if he worked harder he could push it to $150,000 a year.

He was known as the Fremont Street Commando in his bygone days. But now he is pushing 62 years old and lives in Montana. He doesn't give a rats ass about how old he is or where he lives. He simply maintains his position, and he calls out all others, about who is the real sharp machine pro on the plant earth.

Mickey Crimm, the Fremont Street Commando, will tell the whole world that he is the best machine pro of all time.
"Quit trying your luck and start trying your skill." Mickey Crimm
Greasyjohn
Greasyjohn
  • Threads: 133
February 7th, 2015 at 12:45:51 AM permalink
Quote: mickeycrimm

The greatest machine pro of all time lives in Great Falls, Montana. What he knows about the gambling world is the inside looking out. No one in the gambling world has the power to touch him. He knows he holds it over all of them. He knows that there is not another machine pro on the planet who can claim that their only income comes from the machines. He knows that he has no problem whacking machines for $100,000 a year. And if he worked harder he could push it to $150,000 a year.

He was known as the Fremont Street Commando in his bygone days. But now he is pushing 62 years old and lives in Montana. He doesn't give a rats ass about how old he is or where he lives. He simply maintains his position, and he calls out all others, about who is the real sharp machine pro on the plant earth.

Mickey Crimm, the Fremont Street Commando, will tell the whole world that he is the best machine pro of all time.

Reminds me of Tommy Carmichael and Dennis Nikrasch.
mickeycrimm
mickeycrimm
  • Threads: 62
February 7th, 2015 at 11:10:38 AM permalink

I get a big ego when I'm drinking.
"Quit trying your luck and start trying your skill." Mickey Crimm
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 75
February 7th, 2015 at 11:30:14 AM permalink

We hadn't noticed Mickey. Lol
Order from chaos
pew
pew
  • Threads: 0
February 7th, 2015 at 11:31:59 AM permalink

Hey Mickey, how about tonight when you get good and cocked give us a little rant on your pal R S.
Mosca
Mosca
  • Threads: 179
February 7th, 2015 at 11:55:16 AM permalink
Is this where you're at? I envy you. (Video linked instead of embedded due to language. NSFW, nor the kids.)

The position of screw you
NO KILL I
Frogger
Frogger
  • Threads: 14
February 7th, 2015 at 1:13:03 PM permalink

He knows that he has no problem whacking machines for $100,000 a year. And if he worked harder he could push it to $150,000 a year.

The problem is this is not that much money compared to jobs in the real world :)
Face
Administrator
Face
  • Threads: 49
February 7th, 2015 at 1:14:59 PM permalink
Quote: Mosca

Is this where you're at? I envy you. (Video linked instead of embedded due to language. NSFW, nor the kids.)

The position of screw you

Thanks for giving me a goal to shoot for. I needed that.
The opinions of this moderator are for entertainment purposes only.
Gandler
Gandler
  • Threads: 32
February 7th, 2015 at 1:18:42 PM permalink
Quote: Frogger

The problem is this is not that much money compared to jobs in the real world :)

100k a year is far above the average individual salary in America (I think its above the average household income).

So if he makes that much just working a few hours a week (not mention probably has a lot more fun than somebody in a office grind type job). Plus, no doubt, all of the awesome comps from being a heavy slot player.
sodawater
sodawater
  • Threads: 64
February 7th, 2015 at 1:27:52 PM permalink
We haven't heard of the best machine pro of all time because he has enough sense not to brag about it.

• Jump to: