Gandler
Gandler
  • Threads: 29
December 10th, 2014 at 4:12:56 PM permalink
Quote: terapined

How do you know that those the military tortured are terrorists.
That's why I want to see a trial. I want to see the evidence.
Maybe the evidence is weak or does not exist.
I trust nobody, especially our incompetent military.
Who killed Tillman? The American military killed Tillman.
Lied to the family when they knew it was American soldiers that killed this hero.
The military is full of people that rape American service females.
The incompetent military cant even find these people that have committed crimes against our soldiers.
Lets see the evidence. That's the American way.

There are some things the public does not need to know about. That's why there are secret courts. Classified and sensitive information needs to stay secret until the number of years expires...

But your rant against the military is irrelevant since these allegations are against CIA and other black organizations.

Tillman was killed by accident, there was not some plot to kill him.

What crimes against soldiers have not been prosecuted? The reason you know about them is because of the cases...
"Whatever is my right as a man is also the right of another; and it becomes my duty to guarantee as well as to possess. -Thomas Paine
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 421
December 10th, 2014 at 4:13:51 PM permalink
Quote: terapined

Yea, lets set policy by taking lessons from a total fantasy on TV.

That's not the point of Jack Bauer. The point
is, under pressure, when lives are at stake,
you do what you have to do, the rules be
damned. Get it done, worry about the
consequences later.
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
petroglyph
petroglyph
  • Threads: 18
December 10th, 2014 at 4:34:36 PM permalink
Quote: Gandler

Quote:

Opium is protected to help the local economy. It is their main cash crop. If we destroyed it the farmers would be even poorer

So you are saying it is about the prosperity of poor Afghan farmers? Heroin [the destroyer of worlds] production is up more than 2000%, lots and lots of it on our streets as well as on the streets of our allies. I think a better use of their time is mining the trillion dollars in minerals that since discovered during this fight China has been mining all along. They also built a pipeline across Afghanistan to deliver NG to China, all during the conflict. Grow heroin?pfft How about taking care of American farmers, see John Corzine or Willie Nelson. Increasing the worlds heroin production 20x, is a very bad idea.

Quote:

For example Bill Clinton was pressured to take out Saddam by the Senate during his term as was Bush, but Bush did not want to do it until 9/11 and then he felt obligated to.

I only mentioned Bush because he was POTUS during the timeframe. Also he is still personal friends with the family, and Bandar who has the nickname Bandar "Bush", The head of the secret service in Saud.

Quote:

And the reason OSB family is well received is because they are rich and influential. They have no connections with their son . They have not been in touch with him for many years. But they own well off companies in the middle east, so yes they are good contacts, just because one of their sons went crazy does not mean we should condemn the whole family...

Well finally we are getting around to it. A while ago you were afraid of muslims, it seems if they have influence and are wealthy then they are assets. Yeah, I get that. Like I said before, all wars are banker wars. So if they are poor and have no influence they are potential terrorists that need rectal feeding, and if they are rich and have contacts they are the good guys. Are you sure you don't have some banking job lined up afterward?

IMO, all the poppie farmers put together are not worth one Pat Tillman.

I didn't mention condemning them. If you believe that out of 140 relatives that were flown out the next day while our sky's were closed that none of the family knew anything, well I got a London bridge to sell you. [can email photo's] All I wanted was to question them, not even waterboard.

A friend of mine grew up in SA and was best friends with a prince's kid, the prince had his own personal "beheader", chopped a guys head off right in front of the kids and then ate dinner. There has been more than 60 head removals this year that are reported. Is that also ok in the pecking order of who it is ok that beheads?

Quote:

If you want to see sadistic torture look at Saddams torture chambers... Or any of ISIS camps...

If we wouldn't have went for regime change in Iraq, Saddam who many of our politicians have broken bread with [Rumsfeld, Blair] he would probably be dead from natural causes by now. His sadistic heroin addict rapist kid Uday had already been shot once by an angry citizen, Cusay would either change or get assasinated as well. Again none of this was our business, oil did however leap from 20bbl to over a hundred. Where is most of the Bush's money?
petroglyph
petroglyph
December 10th, 2014 at 4:42:36 PM permalink

Quote:

What crimes against soldiers have not been prosecuted? The reason you know about them is because of the cases...

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/ussliberty.html

also:http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/13/booming/revisiting-the-militarys-tailhook-scandal-video.html?_r=0
Gandler
Gandler
December 10th, 2014 at 5:01:45 PM permalink
Quote: petroglyph

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/ussliberty.html

I am not sure what that has to do anything? Even if that absurdly looking conspiratorial site was correct about that incident from the 1960s... But it's conpleltey unrelated to the topic At hand.
"Whatever is my right as a man is also the right of another; and it becomes my duty to guarantee as well as to possess. -Thomas Paine
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 76
December 10th, 2014 at 5:13:02 PM permalink

But your rant against the military is irrelevant since these allegations are against CIA and other black organizations.

Tillman was killed by accident, there was not some plot to kill him.

The military is just example of the govt that lies.
Tillman was killed by accident. Why lie to his parents. Why not be honest.
The very least the parents of dead soldiers deserve is the truth.
Do you think parents of dead soldiers deserve the truth?
The Govt lied to the parents. Ask Jim Rome, he was at the funeral, he said the military lied right to his face.
They told Jim Rome they got the enemy combatants that killed Tillman. Total BS , knew it at the time it was friendly fire.
Total lies about an American hero.
If they are going to lie about an American hero to his parents, well, they will lie about anything.
You trust the liars. I don't. Lets see the evidence.

So rape is no problem in the military? Its not a war crime, its a crime regardless if we are at war or not. Its rampant in the military.
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 153
December 10th, 2014 at 5:16:38 PM permalink
Like liberals say about the judicial system and the guilty going free, I would rather see 100 confirmed Al Quada members tortured than one American killed.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 76
December 10th, 2014 at 5:16:50 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

That's not the point of Jack Bauer. The point
is, under pressure, when lives are at stake,
you do what you have to do, the rules be
damned. Get it done, worry about the
consequences later.

Like the massacre at My Lai
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"
petroglyph
petroglyph
December 10th, 2014 at 5:46:18 PM permalink

I am not sure what that has to do anything? Even if that absurdly looking conspiratorial site was correct about that incident from the 1960s... But it's conpleltey unrelated to the topic At hand.

Everything you don't seem to agree with is a conspiracy. Type it in a search engine. You asked for crimes that hadn't been prosecuted.

Don't let facts get in your way much do ya
Gandler
Gandler
December 10th, 2014 at 5:50:11 PM permalink
Quote: petroglyph

Everything you don't seem to agree with is a conspiracy. Type it in a search engine. You asked for crimes that hadn't been prosecuted.

Don't let facts get in your way much do ya

That is about an Isreali attack on a U.S. Ship, even if you are correct how is that relevant to American wrongdoing? If anything it was an Isreali mistake...

• Jump to: