Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
June 3rd, 2014 at 3:05:48 PM permalink
Here until Saturday and will try to post a few updates on how it goes. Going to Aria to try my hand at BJ using Speed Count. I feel real good about my chances.

OK. That part was bull, sorry Ace, but I will be putting some time in at the craps tables playing DS. Win or lose I will be having fun and drinking some good beers.
Greasyjohn
Greasyjohn
  • Threads: 135
June 3rd, 2014 at 5:01:36 PM permalink
Quote: Boz

Here until Saturday and will try to post a few updates on how it goes. Going to Aria to try my hand at BJ using Speed Count. I feel real good about my chances.

OK. That part was bull, sorry Ace, but I will be putting some time in at the craps tables playing DS. Win or lose I will be having fun and drinking some good beers.

"Win or lose I all have some fun." That's the right attitude.
aceofspades
aceofspades
  • Threads: 366
June 3rd, 2014 at 5:29:15 PM permalink

:-(
djatc
djatc
  • Threads: 83
June 3rd, 2014 at 5:29:55 PM permalink

I might come by and yell "SEVEN!" quite often while staring down a botox babes cleavage.

IF you meant darkside, if not my mistake.
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
pokerface
pokerface
  • Threads: 12
June 3rd, 2014 at 8:06:29 PM permalink
Quote: Greasyjohn

"Win or lose I all have some fun." That's the right attitude.

My attitude is always "Win and have some fun"
winning streaks come and go, losing streak never ends.
  • Jump to: