strictlyAP
strictlyAP
  • Threads: 116
February 17th, 2014 at 12:18:25 PM permalink
does anyone know how good the mailers are here
i earned 90k points in one day, just curious what i can expect

also do the points have any value at all?
The bet will not be paid- not now not ever
beerseason
beerseason
  • Threads: 4
February 17th, 2014 at 12:48:40 PM permalink
http://www.lasvegas-how-to.com/bconnected.php

I hope that helps, don't know how to make a link :(

Edit: evidently it just makes one on its own

and this http://www.onlineblackjackformoney.org/bconnected/
Venthus
Venthus
  • Threads: 24
February 17th, 2014 at 2:23:21 PM permalink
Card points are rank and mailers only. Slot points are worth 1c each.Two years ago, I got ~50k points in one day and got a Christmas mailer for 300$ cash or 400$ Macy's, plus hotel rooms pretty much any time, and a whole slew of tournament invites. Can give more details later (phone on bunpy car), but any specific questions?
Asswhoopermcdaddy
Asswhoopermcdaddy
  • Threads: 87
February 17th, 2014 at 2:58:35 PM permalink
Quote: strictlyAP

does anyone know how good the mailers are here
i earned 90k points in one day, just curious what i can expect

also do the points have any value at all?

Out of curiosity, what kind of action do you have to give to earn 90k points in one day??? I earned a decent amount of points for my low-roller action at the Flamingo. Then I found out how much my points were worth, and I couldn't even knock off a $2 off my room bill.

Playing for comps is pointless in Vegas. There's no good rating for low-roller action. At least outside of the strip, you might be able to get back a cup of coffee as a treat for your action or even a sandwich. For a couple of hours of action, and low-roller action, one would hope...
kewlj
kewlj
  • Threads: 216
February 17th, 2014 at 8:08:04 PM permalink
90K points is worth $90 cashback, or slot play or comps dollars.

mailers: It depends on what other action you have over the period. If this fairly big play was your only play at any of these 4 boyd properties, Orleans, Sam's Town, Gold coast or Sun coast, over the past several months, you can expect a pretty decent mailer with weekly free play amounts. But if you have other play at any of these 4 properties during the period, your daily average will be lower and mailer free play amounts will reflect that.

The 3 downtown properties are separate from the 4 listed above. Any play at any of the 3 downtown properties will show up on a second mailer grouping the 3 downtown properties together. Of course you can use you $90 cashback, or comp dollars at any of the properties. Only the mailers and offer in the mailers are separate.

It works best to play only one property from each group and you will get 2 mailers from Boyd. And Boyd mailers, I believe are on a two month delay.
  • Jump to: