Quote: Tom Pohlman
If you are an opportunitist looking for 3 months of a free ride, we will identify you, downgrade you, and pass you off to another property!!!!
You can see it all for yourself if you visit the Golden Nugget AC page under photos. I tried manually subscribing the link, but it would take over 30 minutes after which I probably would have made a mistake.Quote: strictlyAP
Hey nickel - little more detail please
Is it this post a little way down on the right?
You mean the one that said this, and I quote cut/paste (or a different one):
Quote: GOLDEN NUGGET
Good morning Facebook Friends - its that time....#TomTuesdays
I am hoping to get as much interaction as we did two weeks ago - I will be here all day to answer questions.
I wanted to start the discussion by addressing a scenario that we are currently facing on a daily basis. I believe 99.9% of you will understand this. The other 0.1%, well, I think we all know why they don't understand...
We recently launched a very aggressive trade up program for any casino customer that was left without a home (ACH) and for those who were looking for a new home. This program allowed you to bring in your highest level card from any casino and we would upgrade you 1 tier above that and give you 3 months to earn X points to maintain that status.
Unfortunately, with a program like this, you do have some customers that upgrade, don't play, but will come in and eat 5 times a day in the Chairman's Club and use all the other benefits. This is not the intent of the program. Our number one priority is to protect the integrity of our Chairman's Club and our loyal customer's who truly earn the right to enjoy the benefits.
Shortly after the trade up program began we started evaluating activity daily. Customers who would regularly access the club but had little or no play were notified that they had been downgraded back to regular 24K status. As always, I encouraged these customers to contact me if they felt that we had incorrect information.
As with any promotion, and any property, Management always retains the right to revoke offers. It is in our best interest to protect our higher tiers and continue to provide them with outstanding benefits. We are not looking for you to earn all of your points in two weeks time, but it is very easy to evaluate a customer and determine their intent.
You will notice dedicated security within the Chairman's Club as well. You should always be prepared to show your card along with photo ID - this is for your protection and to allow us to maintain the integrity of the club.
For those of you who are taking the journey with us, hopefully you have received some recent communications from me that address various areas and how we are continuing to try to protect you as loyal customers.
Golden Nugget Atlantic City
I know it is not Tuesday, but I felt the need to share. I received a private message from a customer who was downgraded from the trade up program.
For our customers who were existing before the trade up program, please know how seriously I take this issue.
For our new members who benefited from the trade up program, please understand this - we want you to be a loyal Golden Nugget customer. I will do anything, and everything, to assist you and make sure you have the knowledge in order to be able to maintain your status.
Remember this - the Golden Nugget is a 4 Diamond Resort that protects the integrity of its Loyal Customers, and the quality if the benefits offered.
If you are truly a customer looking for the premium benefits you were offered at another property, we are the place for you.
If you are an opportunist, looking for 3 months of a free ride, we will identify you, downgrade you, and pass you off to another property!!!!
Please contact me at TPohlman@gnacm if there is any question whether or not the Golden Nugget is the right fit for you.
Thank You. See post below