onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 212
February 3rd, 2014 at 8:12:13 PM permalink
Hilarious people believe this. Peyton Manning supposedly says to Pete Carroll after the game,"When are you going to pay up?" I can't stop laughing.

huzlers.com/superbowl-xlviii-believed-to-have-been-rigged-and-currently-under-investigation-by-nfl/
I am a robot.
thecesspit
thecesspit
  • Threads: 53
February 3rd, 2014 at 8:27:29 PM permalink
Quote: onenickelmiracle

Hilarious people believe this. Peyton Manning supposedly says to Pete Carroll after the game,"When are you going to pay up?" I can't stop laughing.

huzlers.com/superbowl-xlviii-believed-to-have-been-rigged-and-currently-under-investigation-by-nfl/

Huzlers
Huzlers.com is a combination of real shocking news and satire news to keep its visitors in a state of disbelief.
"Then you can admire the real gambler, who has neither eaten, slept, thought nor lived, he has so smarted under the scourge of his martingale, so suffered on the rack of his desire for a coup at trente-et-quarante" - Honore de Balzac, 1829
Tomspur
Tomspur
  • Threads: 28
February 3rd, 2014 at 8:29:59 PM permalink
Sorry, I only get my news from TMZ.com!!! :)
“There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man.” - Winston Churchill
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 212
February 3rd, 2014 at 8:57:20 PM permalink
Quote: thecesspit

Huzlers
Huzlers.com is a combination of real shocking news and satire news to keep its visitors in a state of disbelief.

Why even have any real stories? These are great because people believe them all anyways then post on Facebook like it's breaking news. Manning is going to be rich now after that game if Carroll pays up. lmao
I am a robot.
  • Jump to: