2 votes (5.55%)
23 votes (63.88%)

36 members have voted

beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 99
January 8th, 2014 at 11:04:37 AM permalink
Sure, I go away for ONE weekend...LOOK at this house! Hurt myself laughing today. Carry on....

I hate my tablet. Sorry for typos.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 423
January 8th, 2014 at 12:42:09 PM permalink
You act like bimbos are a bad thing.
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
LarryS
LarryS
  • Threads: 67
January 8th, 2014 at 12:55:53 PM permalink
"hot" and "juicey" bimbos have their place in society.

they just need to know their worth...and their place
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 99
January 8th, 2014 at 6:18:23 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

You act like bimbos are a bad thing.

Well, I can't really say that's true - that I act that way, or that they're a bad thing. They're a product of their environment more than anything. If advertising tells us anything, it's that there's a jingle or slogan to justify any behavior, and a lot of it teaches women to be objects, to be valued only externally, and that their earning power is both indirect and quite personal; most retail at point-of-sale. It also teaches them a value system that places looks, money, and power well above creativity, personality, kindness, or dozens of other male characteristics. That doesn't mean the value system is wrong. Or that they're bad. I just make other choices, with both advantages and disadvantages.

That said, I was absolutely and still am sexually attracted to powerful men. Being aware of it is not the same thing as acting on it or leveraging my femaleness in their presence. But it's definitely both a cultural and generational bias, and probably goes back into the same sort of almost instinctual behaviour being dissected in multiple threads this week. And I will preemptively say that I'm not being hypocritical.

Need to go party now. \\\ Later.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
EvenBob
EvenBob
January 8th, 2014 at 6:32:36 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

That said, I was absolutely and still am sexually attracted to powerful men. .

You seldom hear a woman say, gee, weak men
who have accomplished nothing are a real turn
on for me. Women are wired to go after the
males with the most skulls on their belts.
Tomspur
Tomspur
  • Threads: 28
January 8th, 2014 at 6:39:50 PM permalink

I can't help myself but throw in a little "Preditor" analogy here.
So skulls on the belts or skulls neatly polished and placed on a make shift tropy mantle is what the girls want then?

As with most things on this planet there are always the ones who will fit the stereotype and the others who will go against the stereotype for whatever reason.

Some women like strong men because they make them feel safe and they have the ability to care for them and their offspring. Some women prefer marrying a baseless, spineless man so that they can control them unabashedly.

How come we need to pigeon-hole what the relationship between man and woman means?

There is no way we have the collective knowledge to answer that question. All we should do is allow people to make their decisions based on either their personalities or alternatively what is best for them at that particular point in time.

Men are from Mars, women are from Venus......even JuicieJennie and Bob, believe it or not :)
“There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man.” - Winston Churchill
skrbornevrymin
skrbornevrymin
  • Threads: 1
January 9th, 2014 at 9:26:20 PM permalink

And men only dig deeper into women's personality, intelligence, etc. after something catches their eye (and their are many physical attributes on a woman that will catch a man's eye). If you are not good looking enough to catch our eye, we will probably not even notice you at all - unless you are in our way or are completely obnoxious, neither of which is a good thing.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 208
January 9th, 2014 at 9:53:27 PM permalink
Most of the men actually having babies are successful, successful at leaving the women to be single mothers. A little reality to think of, of what actually happens and not what we think should happen.
In the land of the blind, the man with one eye is the care taker. Hold my beer.
EvenBob
EvenBob
January 9th, 2014 at 10:21:33 PM permalink
Quote: onenickelmiracle

Most of the men actually having babies are successful, successful at leaving the women to be single mothers. .

In my whole life I don't know one man that
did that. I know women that kicked them out,
but not one that left on his own.
LarryS
LarryS
  • Threads: 67
January 9th, 2014 at 10:49:45 PM permalink
Quote: onenickelmiracle

Most of the men actually having babies are successful, successful at leaving the women to be single mothers. A little reality to think of, of what actually happens and not what we think should happen.

You almost never heard of that and if you did it was like a scarlet letter on the woman.

Women at one time were the ones who said "no" to spreading their legs. The men would ask..and the women would be very selective and say no alot.

Then we get the liberal teachings in the schools where we teach the girls that they are equal to the boys. That its common for boys to want sex, and its equally common for girls to want sex, and since we are all equal......and you are going to have sex anyway(since we no longer expect your to have self control)....then here is how to use condoms . But rest assured young ladies..you are equal to men, and if they want sex..its just as equal for you to want it just as bad, and react like the boys

now we have an epidemic of single moms because of sexual equality and poor parenting..which multiplies exponentially

• Jump to: