7 votes (11.86%)
10 votes (16.94%)

59 members have voted

aceofspades
aceofspades
  • Threads: 366
February 16th, 2014 at 7:37:29 AM permalink
Quote: HotBlonde

All you guys look for is women you want to fuck and to be honest with you most of her type of women wouldn't even want your sorry asses in the first place. So for you to take my compliment to her and turn it around as an insult to me is not only rude but shows just how reprehensible, as the Wizard put it, you guys are. Shame on you for trying to shame a woman! I posted a nice picture a while back in honor of my friend Michael and his website and you used my post of that as a way to try and degrade me. **** you and shame on you.

HB - just to play devil's advocate here:

What is your qualification for calling forum members "sorry asses"…? If you think this is based on their looks or lack thereof, then you a re doing exactly what you are railing against…? If you are basing it on their posts and implied personality, how do you know what JJ would be attracted too…?
You claim that guys just want to "fuck"…but, my claim is that women only seek money…and you, yourself, have alluded to wanting a wealthy man (your baccarat table story) and your thread in the past about wanting someone to pay for your breast implants

So, women want money and men want sex — that is life — can we all be grown up about it now?
Transcend
Transcend
  • Threads: 17
February 16th, 2014 at 7:40:04 AM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

Psychology 101 Early lecture

I'm not college edumacated. Just how I saw it.
Part of it went on gambling, and part of it went on women. The rest I spent foolishly. -George Raft
Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 133
February 16th, 2014 at 7:42:12 AM permalink
Quote: aceofspades

If you are basing it on You claim that guys just want to "fuck"…but, my claim is that women only seek money…

In this particular case, or as a categorical imperative? If the latter, I'm not even going to dignify that with meaningful counterargument.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
aceofspades
aceofspades
February 16th, 2014 at 7:48:16 AM permalink
Quote: Mission146

In this particular case, or as a categorical imperative? If the latter, I'm not even going to dignify that with meaningful counterargument.

If we are going to make a broad generalization about men and women then my statement is categorically true:

Men want to spread their seed and women want to be taken care of/protected (along with their children)
This translates, in modern times, to : Men want to "fuck" and women want a man with money.
Mission146
Mission146
February 16th, 2014 at 7:50:39 AM permalink
I don't think my continued defense of the ban necessarily requires a lengthy statement, at this time. I reiterate that I find the delivery of RogerKint's post to be flagrantly sarcastic and deliberately hurtful to HotBlonde.

I actually think that it is effectively worse than many of the Personal Insults for which I have meted out previous bans because many of those had no reasonable probability of having a negative emotional impact on someone, just people mouthing off to each other, most of the time.

Listen, I love sarcasm as much as the next guy. LOVE IT. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. I think that has been made evident, on occasion, throughout my posting history. I have employed sarcasm, in a non Ad Hominem manner, to belittle, demean, debase and generally make people look like idiots, when the occasion has warranted same. That having been said, I felt that the sarcasm in this case was, again, deliberately hurtful and blatantly ad hominem.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
Mission146
Mission146
February 16th, 2014 at 7:53:33 AM permalink
Quote: aceofspades

If we are going to make a broad generalization about men and women then my statement is categorically true:

Men want to spread their seed and women want to be taken care of/protected (along with their children)
This translates, in modern times, to : Men want to "fuck" and women want a man with money.

It's very difficult for me to even seriously consider your position because, and I know this is self Ad Hominem, but I am married to a woman who is the exact opposite of what you describe. My wife is presently in nursing school and is trying to make it so that I either work not at all, or only work part-time, by her own choosing and against what I actually wanted because she considers me to be the superior parent and wants me to be primary raiser of children.

We're even considering home-schooling our son right now because he is advanced, in many ways, and my wife feels as though I will do a better job than th3e school until we reach the point that we can get him into a nationally accredited school district...of which there are literally 0 within fifty miles of us. That's one of the reasons we are moving in a couple years when Beth graduates.

We are between moving to Vegas and Carson City right now, but leaning towards Carson City...I hope.
aceofspades
aceofspades
February 16th, 2014 at 7:55:21 AM permalink

It's very difficult for me to even seriously consider your position because, and I know this is self Ad Hominem, but I am married to a woman who is the exact opposite of what you describe. My wife is presently in nursing school and is trying to make it so that I either work not at all, or only work part-time, by her own choosing and against what I actually wanted because she considers me to be the superior parent and wants me to be primary raiser of children.

We're even considering home-schooling our son right now because he is advanced, in many ways, and my wife feels as though I will do a better job than th3e school until we reach the point that we can get him into a nationally accredited school district...of which there are literally 0 within fifty miles of us. That's one of the reasons we are moving in a couple years when Beth graduates.

We are between moving to Vegas and Carson City right now, but leaning towards Carson City...I hope.

Mission - as I stated - it is a broad generalization and there will always be exceptions.
Mission146
Mission146
February 16th, 2014 at 7:58:27 AM permalink
What about Feminism and Women's Lib, then? The whole thing originally started because a HUGE subset of women wanted to be able to go out and get their own rather than have to rely on men and wanted to break the male-dominated societal structure present at the time.

The negative consequence, of course, was an increase on the supply side in the labor market which resulted in decreased relative wages in many fields, though I don't think that was their primary intent.
aceofspades
aceofspades
February 16th, 2014 at 7:59:30 AM permalink

What about Feminism and Women's Lib, then? The whole thing originally started because a HUGE subset of women wanted to be able to go out and get their own rather than have to rely on men and wanted to break the male-dominated societal structure present at the time.

The negative consequence, of course, was an increase on the supply side in the labor market which resulted in decreased relative wages in many fields, though I don't think that was their primary intent.

Show me a feminist who pays for a date with a man…women want chivalry on the personal front but equality in the workplace
Mission146
Mission146
February 16th, 2014 at 8:03:13 AM permalink
The feminist should not pay for a date with a man because she is then guilty of the very thing she is trying to eliminate. The feminist seeks equality, not a 180-degree role-reversal. A true feminist would seek for each person to pay for themselves on the date, and I've certainly been out with females who have wanted to do same. They mostly suck at tipping, though, so technically I have covered more than my share.

• Jump to: