Perdition
Perdition
  • Threads: 36
December 20th, 2013 at 10:35:35 PM permalink
I notice a lot of places now are bringing a lot of "deals" from certain places, but when you look into it, there is a local.amazon attached to it. It gets silly sometimes. Like one FB group I ma in bashed the hell out of the Cosmo Black Friday promotion(rightfully so) but now 2 weeks later Cosmo came out with a deal that is even worse than that and now these guys are saying it's the greatest thing ever. When I asked the if the link would help the group make money, they replied with an emphatic yes.

The point being I wondered if for things purchased through Amazon, does the Wizard have or would be willing to have a standing link that members could use at their leisure to make purchases they would anyways and at the same time support the site? The second question would be, do you think this would interfere with the Bovada agreement at all if you just started a nondescript thread with the link contained within?

I know you guys are busy with the challenge over there but would love to hear your thoughts on the matter.
Perdition
Perdition
December 24th, 2013 at 9:00:32 AM permalink
I know we talked about this through pm but could you please leave a link you want used Wizard. I plan on getting at least 1 ACG and some other stuff to get over the 35 dollar shipping thing. Hopefully putting it here will give any other members doing some last min holiday shopping a way to get the site a few extra bucks.
Perdition
Perdition
January 8th, 2014 at 5:42:41 AM permalink
About to do an order for some more stuff figured I would bump it and try again to see if anyone has a link-through you want me to use to get the site credit.
  • Jump to: