Your dog doesn't like you EvenBob......your dog hated you from day one
Each day is better than the next
treetopbuddy
treetopbuddy
  • Threads: 34
October 2nd, 2013 at 12:29:42 PM permalink
Quote: treetopbuddy

Your dog doesn't like you EvenBob......your dog hated you from day one

Hell, I bet you kick your dog when gold prices go down.....
thecesspit
thecesspit
  • Threads: 53
October 2nd, 2013 at 1:05:33 PM permalink

Hell, I bet you kick your dog when gold prices go down.....

Wow, there's many people in the world that dislike Bob, I'm sure. Many people Bob dislikes as well.

But saying his dog doesn't like him and that he kicks his dog... that's low... real low...
"Then you can admire the real gambler, who has neither eaten, slept, thought nor lived, he has so smarted under the scourge of his martingale, so suffered on the rack of his desire for a coup at trente-et-quarante" - Honore de Balzac, 1829
treetopbuddy
treetopbuddy
October 2nd, 2013 at 1:08:51 PM permalink
Quote: thecesspit

Wow, there's many people in the world that dislike Bob, I'm sure. Many people Bob dislikes as well.

But saying his dog doesn't like him and that he kicks his dog... that's low... real low...

You have now idea how low I can go.....that is the Girl Scout version
thecesspit
thecesspit
October 2nd, 2013 at 1:43:46 PM permalink

You have now idea how low I can go.....that is the Girl Scout version

That is nothing to be proud off. I am sure I can sink to such depths, if I felt like it. Wouldn't impress anyone much.
"Then you can admire the real gambler, who has neither eaten, slept, thought nor lived, he has so smarted under the scourge of his martingale, so suffered on the rack of his desire for a coup at trente-et-quarante" - Honore de Balzac, 1829
treetopbuddy
treetopbuddy
October 2nd, 2013 at 1:45:15 PM permalink

That is nothing to be proud off. I am sure I can sink to such depths, if I felt like it. Wouldn't impress anyone much.

No, you can't go were I can go......not even close
thecesspit
thecesspit
October 2nd, 2013 at 1:48:00 PM permalink

No, you can't go were I can go......not even close

Well that's a pissing contest I am happy not to even try an partake in. Well done. You win a cookie.
Buzzard
Buzzard
  • Threads: 90
October 2nd, 2013 at 1:53:50 PM permalink
Cesspitt, after Sunday I will be looking at you in the rearview mirror on the NFL pool.
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
thecesspit
thecesspit
October 2nd, 2013 at 1:55:33 PM permalink
Quote: Buzzard

Cesspitt, after Sunday I will be looking at you in the rearview mirror on the NFL pool.

Probably... I know I'm lucky rather than good.

Though winning a parlay this weekend on my picks was nice. I might take your picks to the bookies this week instead :)
treetopbuddy
treetopbuddy
October 2nd, 2013 at 2:04:08 PM permalink

Well that's a pissing contest I am happy not to even try an partake in. Well done. You win a cookie.

You have the insight to know when your overmatched......to that I congratulate you....

• Jump to: