terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
June 7th, 2013 at 7:06:59 PM permalink
I got a really neat video to share with you all.
1st off, going back and forth in another thread, Obamacare, with some on the right. Its all just fun but I have to admit I was taken aback on how hard right some of these posters are. Anyway, it got me thinking, I might have met some of these guys in Vegas.

I was in Downtown Vegas last December grinding at video poker at the 4 Queens. I notice a huge commotion on Freemont. I go outside and see about 40 Christian protesters. What a bizarre sight. Huge signs and banners "ASK ME WHY YOU DESERVE TO GO TO HELL" "STUDY AND OBEY THE BIBLE" "Repent".
You get the picture. Add to this the large partying crowd, The celebrity look-a-likes, and large police presence watching over it all. What a freak show. I quickly grabbed my el cheapo video camera and starting shooting.

I forgot about the video till those righties on the Obamacare thread jogged my memory. I just uploaded the video to youtube minutes ago for your viewing pleasure

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqilAbcg47o&feature=youtu.be
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
June 7th, 2013 at 7:31:04 PM permalink
minute 4:12

Looks like someone is back from the dead.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
June 7th, 2013 at 7:37:02 PM permalink
It would be good comedy impersonating them with all the funny things which could be said pretending to be a religious nut.
I am a robot.
rxwine
rxwine
June 7th, 2013 at 7:40:58 PM permalink
Well, with all that going on, I'd be tempted to dress up as Jesus, with a sign, "I'm back!"; "Trust me!"; "Here I am." "Will bless you for $10"
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
June 7th, 2013 at 7:42:30 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

Well, with all that going on, I'd be tempted to dress up as Jesus, with a sign, "I'm back!"; "Trust me!"; "Here I am." "Will bless you for $10"

You're better off dressing as the devil to get a rise.
I am a robot.
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
  • Threads: 80
June 7th, 2013 at 7:47:15 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

hmmm...dress as Jesus, dress as the devil... I say have it both ways! Jesus's clothes, Obama's likeness. See what they do with that idea:-)
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
djatc
djatc
  • Threads: 83
June 7th, 2013 at 10:03:10 PM permalink
Weird how the protesters end up in Las Vegas of all places... must be something in the slot machines.
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
tringlomane
tringlomane
  • Threads: 8
June 7th, 2013 at 10:08:03 PM permalink
Quote: djatc

Weird how the protesters end up in Las Vegas of all places... must be something in the slot machines.

Thinking they can change the worst of sinners? lol
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
June 8th, 2013 at 1:54:00 PM permalink
Here's another one. I would go back into the 4 Queens to play more video poker. After a while, get the urge to take a break, stretch my legs, get some fresh air. That's one of the things I like about playing downtown, short walks for fresh outdoor air. Anyway I would step outside and wow, they're still here and shoot some more video.
This one features one of the protesters pointing right at me. Guy on megaphone "Hell Fire Hell Fire" over and over , a magician with a crowd in the middle of this madness and Kiss and a star wars trooper.
Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogcmzfYP2IE&feature=youtu.be
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
  • Jump to: