TIMSPEED
TIMSPEED
  • Threads: 89
March 27th, 2013 at 2:15:30 PM permalink
SO I have to make a Reno run this weekend, to pickup $1200 worth of cash-back..
But, Thursday April 4th, I'll pickup my rental from Avis and make the 8 hour trek to VEGAS BABY!!!
We're staying 3 nights at Sams Town this time (comped via mailer)
I'm very excited to see what the rooms/atmosphere is like, staying at Sams Town...
The last time we were there we stayed at MainStreet Station...which was OK...but kinda on the small side (a little TOO small..couldn't really wander around inside there)
I think I'm going to go over and play craps at Eastside Cannery as well as Fiesta Henderson...but other than that, probably not play at all (as I still have a lot of site-seeing I want to do!)
Gambling calls to me...like this ~> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Nap37mNSmQ
Ayecarumba
Ayecarumba
  • Threads: 236
March 29th, 2013 at 11:47:34 AM permalink
Have fun Tim. Be sure to take your TGI Friday's card with you. There's a big Western outfitter store there, so if you need new cowboy duds, you're going to the right place.

There's a free shuttle to the MSS, so you can get downtown for free if the mood strikes.
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
  • Threads: 80
March 29th, 2013 at 11:56:13 AM permalink
Quote: TIMSPEED

I think I'm going to go over and play craps at Eastside Cannery as well as Fiesta Henderson...but other than that, probably not play at all (as I still have a lot of site-seeing I want to do!)

Probably not play at ALL? Hmmm...I'll take the OVER on that line:-)

Have fun!
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
  • Jump to: