JamieV
JamieV
  • Threads: 7
December 23rd, 2012 at 3:28:57 PM permalink
Has anyone done a review of this place? If not, has anyone been there and can give some info on the place? Any info would be great, thanks!
Bang Biscuit!
mwalz9
mwalz9
  • Threads: 52
December 23rd, 2012 at 3:56:08 PM permalink
I liked the place. I ate a sammich and watched a March Madness game. A little pricey and a little crowded, but it was March Madness. I thought the atmosphere was worth the extra price though. Nice place.
JW17
JW17
  • Threads: 8
December 23rd, 2012 at 4:54:29 PM permalink
I am not a fan. Wife is though because she loves the hot pretzel there. Other food is OK, I have had pizza and burger, but the Pretzel is the best thing they have IMO.

Saturday/Sunday in football season you have to pay for a seat or it is standing room only of 20 something D-Bags who think they have more money than they really do, IE 30k Milli's

It is a cantor run book, take that for what you want.

The staff is mostly beautiful, and knows it so service is spotty at best, mostly bad in my experience.

The seating in the stadium area is kind of strange, a couch with a coffee table type table to eat off of, you sit side by side with your party facing the big screen.

And as mentioned before, expensive, but so is all of Vegas.
AxiomOfChoice
AxiomOfChoice
  • Threads: 32
December 23rd, 2012 at 5:46:03 PM permalink
IMO:

1. It is a good place to watch sports.
2. They do not treat their customers well. The place is overflowing during major sports days (eg, Sunday during football season) so I guess they don't feel that they need to. (If you want to watch football there on a Sunday afternoon, make a reservation)
3. Their food is ok, but not good enough for a place with Emeril's name on it. Also, way overpriced.
4. The drinks are pretty good. I recommend trying a Mulligan, which I believe is unique to that place.

Overall, I have stopped going there and now go to the SportingHouse in NYNY when I am in Vegas on a Sunday during football season. Partially because I was sick of dealing with the lack of service, and partially because I usually stay at MGM Grand now so NYNY is right across the overpass.
  • Jump to: