MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 325
December 9th, 2012 at 3:27:38 PM permalink
Quote: Nareed

a pathological desire to criticize, censure and bash someone they have never even met and don't really know?

"Pathological?"

Oh, please.

HB is trolling for attention, and people respond: some favorably, some not so.

She has made some enemies, and will not get a bye on this board.
"What, me worry?"
midwestgb
midwestgb
  • Threads: 12
December 9th, 2012 at 3:59:23 PM permalink
Quote: DorothyGale

HB is severely unhealthy on many different levels ... no healthy person has weight fluctuations of this magnitude ... no healthy person asks others to participate in abetting her manic depressive and narcissistic disorder ... no healthy person offers wagers on which way her ill health will go next ... and no healthy person has a dialog with someone who may at times be suicidal in a way that may drive that person closer to their cliff ... this is just shameful ...

Precisely correct. Great post.
tsmith
tsmith
  • Threads: 19
December 9th, 2012 at 4:08:51 PM permalink
Yes it is. +1 right back at ya Dorothy Gale.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1387
December 9th, 2012 at 4:17:57 PM permalink
Quote: tsmith

Aren't there two roaches crawling up a wall somewhere that you can bet on instead?

6 to 5 says on the one on the left gets to the top first.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
MakingBook
MakingBook
  • Threads: 24
December 9th, 2012 at 4:23:41 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

6 to 5 says on the one on the left gets to the top first.

Is that some kind of advantage play?

Based on your football picks, I'd say you have some knowledge of roaches that gives the one on the left the edge.
"I am a man devoured by the passion for gambling." --Dostoevsky, 1871
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 112
December 9th, 2012 at 4:24:17 PM permalink
Quote: DorothyGale

These are shameful things to say ... HB is severely unhealthy on many different levels ... no healthy person has weight fluctuations of this magnitude ... no healthy person asks others to participate in abetting her manic depressive and narcissistic disorder ... no healthy person offers wagers on which way her ill health will go next ... and no healthy person has a dialog with someone who may at times be suicidal in a way that may drive that person closer to their cliff ... this is just shameful ... shame on you SOOPOO ... if you had any concern for her health at all, instead of just doing this for your personal enjoyment, you would do everything you could to get HB the help she needs ... shame ...

-- Ms. D.

How do you suppose I can get HB the 'help she needs'? Seriously... I barely know her, rarely communicate with her, and for the great majority of the time she wants nothing to do with me... which is fine!!!! And although I do not disagree about her being a narcissist, I think your diagnosis via an internet thread of manic depression is a bit much. And I fully stand by my initial comment on her health..... she is healthier now than when she started the HB challenge at 250 pounds. So since I am not allowed to force her to diet, force her to eat healthy, force her to change her self image, I am content with how I have helped her get to a better place than before she met me on this forum. Is she at the 'best' place she could be? Of course not. Had I followed your advice it is likely she'd be approaching 300 pounds... would that have made you happy?
Nareed
Nareed
  • Threads: 373
December 9th, 2012 at 5:51:12 PM permalink
Here's an idea: why don't we confine discussion here to just the bets and progress reports (if ay), and move the rest of the discussion to the other board?
Donald Trump is a fucking criminal
Face
Administrator
Face
  • Threads: 49
December 9th, 2012 at 5:54:39 PM permalink
'Cause DT has been wonderfully devoid of nonsense and drama? =)
The opinions of this moderator are for entertainment purposes only.
NicksGamingStuff
NicksGamingStuff
  • Threads: 48
December 9th, 2012 at 6:18:27 PM permalink
I take it nobody likes my idea of having the HB Challenge be a donation to charity rather than paying for her purple action on the table. (or so I heard?)
sodawater
sodawater
  • Threads: 64
December 9th, 2012 at 6:28:08 PM permalink
deleted
Last edited by: sodawater on Oct 1, 2018

• Jump to: