Nareed
Nareed
  • Threads: 373
December 9th, 2012 at 11:34:20 AM permalink
Just mindlessly inflating the post count for this thread. As you were....
Donald Trump is a fucking criminal
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 111
December 9th, 2012 at 11:44:14 AM permalink
Quote: tsmith

The cost is irrelevant. That you, who is supposedly so against obesity and its health consequences, are willing to continue to excuse this type of grand-scale yo-yo dieting and indeed are happy to pay to have it continue, is unbelieveable.

First, do no harm, remember? Are you not harming HB by being so nonchalant about such a big weight gain in such a short time? Are you not harming everyone else you preach to about avoiding obesity by not only enabling, but outright promoting someone who can only be called a professional dieter?

I weigh 135; give me $500 and I'll send you a picture of myself.

I'm not HB's doctor. However, I will say unequivocally that HB is healthier right now at 180 than she was at 250 when the first HB challenge began. So my involvement has helped HB, not harmed her. Of course I agree with you that it would be better for HB if she didnt go on a month and a half orgy resulting in a massive weight gain. Of course it would be better for HB if she continued to eat reasonably after the completion of the initial challenge. But trust me, trying to make a 'health' suggestion to HB is not worth the time required to type it.
My involvement here is for my personal enjoyment. The reactions of other forum members, the Wiz, HB, you, etc... are priceless to me! If I lose, it will have cost me less than $2 a day. people on this site talk about dropping a black chip hoping a 10 comes up before a 7.
What i can't figure out is why you are involved here?
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
December 9th, 2012 at 11:50:55 AM permalink
Quote: sodawater

I'm sorry... I just don't understand this at all. Despite the rising levels of obesity in this country, there are still plenty of attractive women at healthy weights. Apparently you are a wealthy physician... are you really having that much trouble finding slim women with whom to engage in friendly conversation? I am not rich and I am not a doctor but I know dozens upon dozens of women who weigh less than 120 lbs, much less 180, that I could talk to.

Maybe a legitimate dating site would be a good investment for you, SOOPOO? For $50 you could talk to all manner of attractive women, instead of paying 10 times as much to lavish attention on (in my opinion) someone who does not deserve such attention.

Thanks for the advice, soda--- no dating site, thank you.... Enough non obese women here!
I actually haven't spoken to HB since a few days after the challenge ended until a couple of days ago when she broached the subject of a new challenge.
This will help keep me amused for the next 4 months if we get enough interest (I do not expect that to occur).
tsmith
tsmith
  • Threads: 19
December 9th, 2012 at 11:57:31 AM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

I am involved because I am a member of this forum and as such, I believe I have the right to voice my opinion, regardless of my involvement in the wager.

If you only want the actual bettors involved, you should make it a private conversation and not post it in a public forum.
Johnzimbo
Johnzimbo
  • Threads: 4
December 9th, 2012 at 12:00:11 PM permalink
Fool me once, etc.

I am blocking this thread. First thread I ever blocked.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
December 9th, 2012 at 12:00:45 PM permalink
Quote: tsmith

I am involved because I am a member of this forum and as such, I believe I have the right to voice my opinion, regardless of my involvement in the wager.

If you only want the actual bettors involved, you should make it a private conversation and not post it in a public forum.

You KNOW that is not what i was implying! Of course you have a right to your opinion... the more interest the better! Why do you care what is happening on this thread? It is because it INTERESTS you, just like it interests me. So it is interesting....
DorothyGale
DorothyGale
  • Threads: 40
December 9th, 2012 at 12:40:36 PM permalink

I will say unequivocally that HB is healthier right now at 180 than she was at 250 when the first HB challenge began ... My involvement here is for my personal enjoyment.

These are shameful things to say ... HB is severely unhealthy on many different levels ... no healthy person has weight fluctuations of this magnitude ... no healthy person asks others to participate in abetting her manic depressive and narcissistic disorder ... no healthy person offers wagers on which way her ill health will go next ... and no healthy person has a dialog with someone who may at times be suicidal in a way that may drive that person closer to their cliff ... this is just shameful ... shame on you SOOPOO ... if you had any concern for her health at all, instead of just doing this for your personal enjoyment, you would do everything you could to get HB the help she needs ... shame ...

-- Ms. D.
"Who would have thought a good little girl like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness!"
Buzzard
Buzzard
  • Threads: 90
December 9th, 2012 at 12:57:43 PM permalink
"I weigh 135; give me $500 and I'll send you a picture of myself."

for $5 I promise not to send you a picture of me. At the 221 before my heart attack or the 165 ( in my dreams ) on my 73rd
birthday may 16

P.S. I see my request that Dorothy Gale block this thread fell on deaf ears SIGH
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
DeMango
DeMango
  • Threads: 29
December 9th, 2012 at 3:00:32 PM permalink

The voice of reason possibly?
When a rock is thrown into a pack of dogs, the one that yells the loudest is the one who got hit.
Nareed
Nareed
  • Threads: 373
December 9th, 2012 at 3:20:17 PM permalink
Quote: DorothyGale

no healthy person has

a pathological desire to criticize, censure and bash someone they have never even met and don't really know?
Donald Trump is a fucking criminal

• Jump to: