Buzzard
Buzzard
  • Threads: 90
December 11th, 2012 at 8:05:16 AM permalink
Meow Meow ( not about to risk a suspension ) but you know Meow Meow
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
RaleighCraps
RaleighCraps
  • Threads: 79
December 11th, 2012 at 8:40:16 AM permalink
Quote: 1BB

This should be made into a movie. Patton Oswalt as SOOPOO, Joe Pesci as Buzz and EvenBob as himself but in silhouette only, per order of the Witness Protection Program. Any suggestions for the rest of the cast? Kirstie Alley, Carnie Wilson, Chaz Bono, John Cryer, William Hung, Jason Alexander, Whitney Cummings as European Hottie? I know, I know but Mila Kunis was busy.

Nice casting 1BB ! I could totally see this.
Always borrow money from a pessimist; They don't expect to get paid back ! Be yourself and speak your thoughts. Those who matter won't mind, and those that mind, don't matter!
thecesspit
thecesspit
  • Threads: 53
December 11th, 2012 at 9:16:41 AM permalink
My God, there's people on the internet who might not be a the age/sex/location they claim? Well bugger me sideways with a barge poll, slap a hat on me and call me Nora.

Any post that says "if the admins feel free to ban me" is normally a clue that you probably are crossing a line... and is in someways a worse 'crime' than just out and insulting someone. It shows knowledge of the rules with a flagrant ignoring of them.
"Then you can admire the real gambler, who has neither eaten, slept, thought nor lived, he has so smarted under the scourge of his martingale, so suffered on the rack of his desire for a coup at trente-et-quarante" - Honore de Balzac, 1829
AcesAndEights
AcesAndEights
  • Threads: 67
December 11th, 2012 at 9:27:06 AM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

Aces- just get on board for the main challenge... even money at $100. After the challenge starts we can get into sub-bets.

I'm afraid I just can't support the constant yo-yo-ing. I will either make the bet I just described in my last post (proper line still pending), or if HB would rather keep it simple, I am open to making a side bet with her once the challenge is complete (win or lose, I'm sure she'll be down from 180) that she'll keep the wight off for a specified period.
"So drink gamble eat f***, because one day you will be dust." -ontariodealer
Buzzard
Buzzard
December 11th, 2012 at 9:31:15 AM permalink
" My God, there's people on the internet who might not be a the age/sex/location they claim?"

Is this really true? DAMN And I have already mailed out the xmas presents !
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
thecesspit
thecesspit
  • Threads: 53
December 11th, 2012 at 9:59:08 AM permalink
Quote: Buzzard

" My God, there's people on the internet who might not be a the age/sex/location they claim?"

Is this really true? DAMN And I have already mailed out the xmas presents !

What did you get me?
"Then you can admire the real gambler, who has neither eaten, slept, thought nor lived, he has so smarted under the scourge of his martingale, so suffered on the rack of his desire for a coup at trente-et-quarante" - Honore de Balzac, 1829
FarFromVegas
FarFromVegas
  • Threads: 7
December 11th, 2012 at 10:35:30 AM permalink
Quote: thecesspit

What did you get me?

A barge pole and a hat, Nora!
Each of us is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts. Preparing for a fight about your bad decision is not as smart as making a good decision.
Buzzard
Buzzard
December 11th, 2012 at 10:46:50 AM permalink
Quote: thecesspit

What did you get me?

Free tuition to ahigh's dice setting seminar
FrGamble
FrGamble
  • Threads: 27
December 11th, 2012 at 12:33:20 PM permalink
Quote: Nareed

True.

On the other hand, most people don't try to get a reaction from somene else by means of unwarranted personal attacks, and posts about how the targetis mentally ill. What DG did is mean-spirited and malicious.

Nareed, did you read the awful and offensive posts by HB that got her into trouble this time? Talk about mean-spirited and malicious! At the end I was sick about my participation in the first HB challenge and I'll be damned if I am going to participate in this one. I am mad with myself that I can't seem to resist reading and keeping up with this one. When I saw your comments defending HB I felt like I had to call you on it.
Nareed
Nareed
  • Threads: 373
December 11th, 2012 at 12:57:05 PM permalink
Quote: FrGamble

Nareed, did you read the awful and offensive posts by HB that got her into trouble this time?

I did.

Quote:

When I saw your comments defending HB I felt like I had to call you on it.

I assume you believe in turning the other cheek. I believe in retaliation.
Donald Trump is a fucking criminal

• Jump to: