DorothyGale
DorothyGale
  • Threads: 40
December 10th, 2012 at 4:54:12 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

Be careful there, Dorothy. Who holds in his hands your chances of getting back home?

I cower to no one ... but in this case ... okay:

<humbly bow>Mr. W.</humbly bow>

... I do want to go home, after all ... I've said what I wanted to say ... I'm outta this one ... Kansas has a lot of dirt left to sweep and I'm just about fed up with this old broom ...

--Ms. D.
"Who would have thought a good little girl like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness!"
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1382
December 10th, 2012 at 4:57:04 PM permalink
Quote: tsmith

I hope since there are only two of you in this silly wager this time -- and that's two too many AFAIC -- that you can keep it to a PM discussion and not bother the rest of us with it any more.

Let me make a radical suggestion. If you don't like the topic then BLOCK the thread.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
tsmith
tsmith
  • Threads: 19
December 10th, 2012 at 4:59:41 PM permalink
Fine. I'll shut up now too.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 111
December 10th, 2012 at 5:03:12 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

Let me make a radical suggestion. If you don't like the topic then BLOCK the thread.

Thank you oh voice of reason.
Buzzard
Buzzard
  • Threads: 90
December 10th, 2012 at 5:12:58 PM permalink
I never block a thread. You never know what bit of knowledge you might find there. Not as much as the info itself, as clues to the thought process and character of those posting. Like the 2 females who say they have no more to say!

I am not betting this time. Just because the line is more like 1 to 5 on HB. Considering the obstacles she overcame lat time, both physical and emotional, I know a winner when I see one. I will be 73 years old on May 16. Do not be surprised if HB has already hit 135 by then.
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
HotBlonde
HotBlonde
  • Threads: 110
December 10th, 2012 at 5:34:18 PM permalink
Quote: tsmith

I find it rather ironic that it is two men who are in HB's corner, egging her on, while two women are trying desperately to make you see how wrong this whole thing is.

if you're referring to DorothyGale as the other "woman" please stand corrected. DorothyGale is the handle of a gay man, obviously someone wishing he was a woman so due to his large amount of rage chooses to post as a woman on a fun and friendly gambling site and bash real women. I'm sorry, Dorothy, that you're jealous that I have REAL female anatomy! How sad of you to pretend.
OFFICIALLY and justifiably reclaimed my title as SuperHotBlonde!
HotBlonde
HotBlonde
December 10th, 2012 at 5:36:25 PM permalink
Sorry, maybe the admins on here will feel I should be banned for outing your sexuality, "Dorothy", but don't sit there and open your mouth and not expect someone to retaliate. Keep your mouth shit and go find a new hobby.
HotBlonde
HotBlonde
December 10th, 2012 at 5:37:44 PM permalink
I'm actually quite surprised people have been fooled this long thinking DorothyGale is an actual woman. And is isn't WongBo your partner? Just sayin'.
rudeboyoi
rudeboyoi
  • Threads: 27
December 10th, 2012 at 5:57:37 PM permalink
you could bet on me to quit smoking and drop 50lbs. unfortunately there wouldnt be all the drama. with me it is what it is. although i could still take a bikini pic for laughs if i succeeded.
MakingBook
MakingBook
  • Threads: 24
December 10th, 2012 at 6:00:39 PM permalink
Quote: HotBlonde

I'm actually quite surprised people have been fooled this long thinking DorothyGale is an actual woman. And is isn't WongBo your partner? Just sayin'.

WongBo's gay? I figured as much.
"I am a man devoured by the passion for gambling." --Dostoevsky, 1871

• Jump to: