odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 326
December 5th, 2012 at 12:26:40 AM permalink
If we ever have such... I voted against it in some poll somebody ran. But, should it come about:

the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!”   She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
Ayecarumba
Ayecarumba
  • Threads: 236
December 5th, 2012 at 10:02:02 AM permalink
Mine would be similar... but different:

image from itsamoneything.com
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci
Nareed
Nareed
  • Threads: 373
December 5th, 2012 at 1:40:41 PM permalink
Quote: odiousgambit

If we ever have such... I voted against it in some poll somebody ran. But, should it come about:

A roll of singles wrapped in a C note? I'm puzzled.
Donald Trump is a fucking criminal
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 326
December 6th, 2012 at 12:29:26 AM permalink
Quote: Nareed

A roll of singles wrapped in a C note? I'm puzzled.

Oh, Ye skeptics ...

Actually it's one thing that indicates I have gambling genes in my cells, albeit there are lots of other counter-indicators: I have always liked to carry around plenty of cash.

I always fold my bills though. Something tells me there is a trick to making it into a roll.
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!”   She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
Nareed
Nareed
December 6th, 2012 at 1:26:08 PM permalink
Quote: odiousgambit

Oh, Ye skeptics ...

It is a rather obscure movie. And maybe there were mere papers rather than singles covered by the hundred, I forget.
TIMSPEED
TIMSPEED
  • Threads: 89
December 6th, 2012 at 1:29:08 PM permalink
Quote: Nareed

It is a rather obscure movie. And maybe there were mere papers rather than singles covered by the hundred, I forget.

My Cousin Vinny?
Rounders?
A LOT of movies used "rolls" of money (ie: hundreds)
Gambling calls to me...like this ~> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Nap37mNSmQ
thecesspit
thecesspit
  • Threads: 53
December 6th, 2012 at 2:58:15 PM permalink
Donnie Brasco.
"Then you can admire the real gambler, who has neither eaten, slept, thought nor lived, he has so smarted under the scourge of his martingale, so suffered on the rack of his desire for a coup at trente-et-quarante" - Honore de Balzac, 1829
Nareed
Nareed
December 6th, 2012 at 9:06:48 PM permalink
Quote: TIMSPEED

A LOT of movies used "rolls" of money (ie: hundreds)

"Crossroads" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090888/

I saw it only because at the time I hung out with two guys who were nuts about playing the guitar.
thecesspit
thecesspit
  • Threads: 53
December 6th, 2012 at 11:41:02 PM permalink
That appears to be a Giant Rat. Surely Mr Moran was the Giant Rat. Donnie Brasco was doing his job... inflitrate criminal organizations, and bring 'em down.
"Then you can admire the real gambler, who has neither eaten, slept, thought nor lived, he has so smarted under the scourge of his martingale, so suffered on the rack of his desire for a coup at trente-et-quarante" - Honore de Balzac, 1829
  • Jump to: