maryjopaff
maryjopaff
  • Threads: 2
November 13th, 2012 at 7:55:36 PM permalink
I know my Papa, Buzz Paff, wouldn't want everyone freaking out about his most recent disappearance. My parents do everything together. Buzz had his heart attack 11 days ago, his wife, and my mother, Josie had hers sometime this weekend. We got her to the emergency room Monday - she has uro-septic (sorry for the terrible spelling). She's in ICU and he's there with her. Hopefully it was caught soon enough and if she gets rubber-stamped she will go to a regular room tommorrow. He won't leave her side and the Dr said she'll be there for at least a week. Just thought I'd give an update. You can PM me if you want his contact information. All in all, he's holding together pretty well. It's the first time I've seen my Papa cry though. :(
Ahigh
Ahigh
  • Threads: 90
November 13th, 2012 at 8:59:40 PM permalink
Well, hopefully they will both be doing better soon enough. It's terrible news, but we will all be thinking of them both!
aahigh.com
Ayecarumba
Ayecarumba
  • Threads: 236
November 13th, 2012 at 9:15:56 PM permalink
Please give them both our best wishes, and let them know that there are folks praying for a quick and full recovery.
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1491
November 13th, 2012 at 9:35:45 PM permalink
Indeed, my best wishes for your mother's speedy recovery. Seriously, I have to wonder what the odds are of this.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 326
November 13th, 2012 at 11:49:02 PM permalink
Speedy recovery indeed.
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!”   She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
  • Jump to: