SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
November 9th, 2012 at 6:50:22 AM permalink
I had so much fun last month in Vegas for the HB Challenge celebration, that I decided to come back next week. Despite the fact that CET only, via comps, valued my 25 hours or so of gambling at $20 total in comps, they still send me offers. I have two separate free room offers at Rio, one for 3 nights with a$50 meal credit, and one for two nights with $15 credit. In the past they would only allow me to use one per month, but now they will let me use them consecutively, so free 4 night stay and $65. Airfare paid for with points accumulated years ago. So car is only expense, and I lost very little last trip so I have the same money I expected to lose last trip to lose on this one!
Anyway, I have plans to meet Ahigh, Biggins, and Wiz, and if anyone else wants to get together please shoot me a text or pm. I arrive Wednesday afternoon and leave Sunday morning.
teddys
teddys
  • Threads: 150
November 11th, 2012 at 9:12:01 AM permalink
I'm in for a meetup. I work M-F 8-5 (strict; the Stasi is on my a$$), so it would have to be evening/weekend.

Work is cutting into my gambling time!
"Dice, verily, are armed with goads and driving-hooks, deceiving and tormenting, causing grievous woe." -Rig Veda 10.34.4
  • Jump to: