No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)

No members have voted yet

ItsCalledSoccer
ItsCalledSoccer
  • Threads: 42
March 14th, 2011 at 5:37:14 PM permalink
This is an actual quote from a currently-running major media program. It is in context, and after some folks have voted, I will provide a media link that's 6:00 long so as to remove any and all doubt that it is in context.

Quote: Mystery

I would say that the threat potentially from radicalized muslims is a unique and greater threat. It's the greatest threat. Let me give you the reasons why. One, it's been going on a thousand years, this problem between Islam and the west. We are dealing with a culture that is in its medieval era. It comes from a hate-filled holy book, the Koran, which is take very literally by its people. They are trying to get nuclear weapons. I don't think Tim McVeigh would ever have tried to get a nuclear weapon because, I think, right-wing nuts, they think they love this country and they are not trying to destroy this country. They want to get it away from people they see as hijacking it; that's different than Muslim extremists who want to destroy. And also, it's a culture of suicide bombing, which is hard to deter from people who want to kill themselves.

ItsCalledSoccer
ItsCalledSoccer
  • Threads: 42
March 14th, 2011 at 5:37:49 PM permalink
PLEASE IGNORE, I hit "post" before I was ready!
  • Jump to: