15 votes (25%)
6 votes (10%)
35 votes (58.33%)

60 members have voted

mkl654321
mkl654321
  • Threads: 65
November 28th, 2010 at 5:05:55 PM permalink
The minute JerryLogan returned from his ban, he made a post that attacked and insulted me. He has stepped it up recently, because he has sensed that he won't be sanctioned again; in other words, he feels that he has carte blanche. I feel that the Wiz isn't enforcing the rules against him, and as I and other posters have noted, Jerry doesn't feel the rules apply to him anyway. But the one rule he consistently breaks is that of civility--his behavior has been inexcusable.

I wouldn't advocate banning him just on his illogic, his disgusting racism, homophobia, and misogyny; nor would I advocate banning him based on his childish tendency to nitpick details and hijack threads. Nor would I advocate banning him based on his penchant for personal attacks, even for those ones that make no real sense ("You're from Oregon where the women don't shave their legs!!!! Nyahh nyahh neener neener!!!").

I realize that I have largely responded in kind, but it should be noted that three times recently, I have offered the peace pipe to Jerry, and promised him that I would cease all attacks on him if he promised to cease his attacks on me in return. He pissed on all three offers. That is because, AS HE HIMSELF SAYS, he enjoys making people angry, and that is his primary reason for being on this board.

So I'd like everyone to decide whether they enjoy having a member on this board who contributes nothing but bragging and insults, and DELIBERATELY STARTS ARGUMENTS FOR HIS OWN SICK AMUSEMENT. Do we need people like JerryLogan on this board, or in this world, for that matter? People who deliberately sow discord, and start fights for their own gratification?

So please vote for whether I should leave, or Jerry should. If I get more votes than Jerry, I'll leave. If Jerry gets more votes than me, he won't leave, but we'll at least know how many people WANT him to. (I will, as a matter of fairness, not vote, and will disregard Jerry's vote, even if he votes to ban himself.)
The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one. The happiness of credulity is a cheap and dangerous quality.---George Bernard Shaw
TheNightfly
TheNightfly
  • Threads: 23
November 28th, 2010 at 5:24:10 PM permalink
You have put this to a vote. You have said you'd leave if you receive more votes than Jerry. Setting aside any opinion regarding either of you personally (as I know neither of you personally), in my opinion you both bring discord to this site and regardless of the different ways in which you both do this I feel that this site would benefit by saying a permanent goodbye to both of you. You have both broken the Wizard's rules on numerous occasions. I wouldn't have mentioned this had you not started this thread but as you have started the thread and have asked to be judged, that's my opinion. I hope others agree with it and I hope the result is that you both disappear. For the record, I voted for both.
Happiness is underrated
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
November 28th, 2010 at 5:27:08 PM permalink
Quote: mkl654321

So please vote for whether I should leave, or Jerry should. If I get more votes than Jerry, I'll leave.

Good grief, do you have any conception how self serving and immature a thread like this is? Having a popularity contest about yourself is about as low as you can go on the 'hey, look at me' meter.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
mkl654321
mkl654321
November 28th, 2010 at 5:29:28 PM permalink
Quote: TheNightfly

You have put this to a vote. You have said you'd leave if you receive more votes than Jerry. Setting aside any opinion regarding either of you personally (as I know neither of you personally), in my opinion you both bring discord to this site and regardless of the different ways in which you both do this I feel that this site would benefit by saying a permanent goodbye to both of you. You have both broken the Wizard's rules on numerous occasions. I wouldn't have mentioned this had you not started this thread but as you have started the thread and have asked to be judged, that's my opinion. I hope others agree with it and I hope the result is that you both disappear. For the record, I voted for both.

Well, I respect your honest opinion, and accept it, since I asked for it. For what it's worth, though, if others agree with you, neither one of us will wind up leaving. (And I realize that Jerry won't be leaving as a result of this vote regardless of how it goes.)

I do think that an absence of JerryLogan would result in much less of the discord that you mentioned, but an absence of myself wouldn't accomplish that, since Jerry would just single out someone else to attack--he already has flung stinkbombs at several other posters.
The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one. The happiness of credulity is a cheap and dangerous quality.---George Bernard Shaw
mkl654321
mkl654321
November 28th, 2010 at 5:31:20 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Good grief, do you have any conception how self serving and immature a thread like this is? Having a popularity contest about yourself is about as low as you can go on the 'hey, look at me' meter.

It's not how you paint it, Bob. In any case, please vote. I know that you and I have clashed on many occasions, so I expect you to vote against me. I have factored that in.
EvenBob
EvenBob
November 28th, 2010 at 5:34:07 PM permalink

I do think that an absence of JerryLogan would result in much less of the discord .

LOL! No, the absence of Jerry would mean one less person calling you on the carpet when you make up 'facts' to support your arguments. Thats what this is really about, you want free reign to be the resident know it all with no opposition. Sorry, real life isn't quite that easy.
EvenBob
EvenBob
November 28th, 2010 at 5:36:15 PM permalink

It's not how you paint it, Bob.

Its not how I paint what? Whats next, who has bigger equipment, you or Jerry? We already know who has the biggest ego.
mkl654321
mkl654321
November 28th, 2010 at 5:37:19 PM permalink

LOL! No, the absence of Jerry would mean one less person calling you on the carpet when you make up 'facts' to support your arguments. Thats what this is really about, you want free reign to be the resident know it all with no opposition. Sorry, real life isn't quite that easy.

Well, perhaps we should consider the question of whether YOU should stick around...since your two posts on this thread have been for the sole purpose of starting an argument...

And Bob, despite what you say, I don't care that he disagrees with me; I care HOW he does that.
JerryLogan
JerryLogan
  • Threads: 26
November 28th, 2010 at 5:43:05 PM permalink
Four words: Grow up/Wise up.

What a waste of a thread.
EvenBob
EvenBob
November 28th, 2010 at 5:49:51 PM permalink

I don't care that he disagrees with me; I care HOW he does that.

So because you can't control that, your answer is to get rid of him. Uh Huh. I've been on forums of one kind or another since 1992 and have made hundreds of thousands of posts. In all that time it has never occurred to me to try and get rid of another poster. Not once. I feel they have just as much of a right to post as I do, who am I to be the judge of who stays and who goes. Of course, I'm not a control freak, that might have something to do with it.
mkl654321
mkl654321
November 28th, 2010 at 5:55:31 PM permalink
Quote: JerryLogan

Four words: Grow up/Wise up.

What a waste of a thread.

Five words: Your vote doesn't count, Jerry.

What a waste of a post.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
November 28th, 2010 at 6:09:07 PM permalink
mkl- perhaps you can take this as a learning experience. As of now 11 out of 17 voters want you gone. I can assure you that on every 'math based' argument with JL I have agreed with you, but after a simple post stating the facts, I let it go. The number of threads you have hijacked is extremely high. And if you feel that JL has disparaged you, then you should just let it go. The recent 'yes you are, no I'm not, yes you are' type arguments you have had remind me of two pre teens fighting.
As far as this 'vote', to me it has little value, really. This is the Wiz's site, and he has set up rules, and I am happy to have him as the judge and jury. I would offer that both of you have broken his newly imposed rules many times, but if he does not agree with me then I am happy to live with it.
I think you would have much to offer here if you would just stick to the facts.
I think JL would have much to offer, too. His perspective is a refreshing change, if he would just omit the personal attacks, too.
mkl- as a fellow professor, I think you can rise above the negative comments and think what you would want your students to do if presented with someone with some illogical point.
Aussie
Aussie
  • Threads: 12
November 28th, 2010 at 6:09:25 PM permalink
A 190 (lol) IQ and this is the rubbish you come up with? Give it a rest buddy.
mkl654321
mkl654321
November 28th, 2010 at 6:20:31 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

mkl- perhaps you can take this as a learning experience. As of now 11 out of 17 voters want you gone. I can assure you that on every 'math based' argument with JL I have agreed with you, but after a simple post stating the facts, I let it go. The number of threads you have hijacked is extremely high. And if you feel that JL has disparaged you, then you should just let it go. The recent 'yes you are, no I'm not, yes you are' type arguments you have had remind me of two pre teens fighting.
As far as this 'vote', to me it has little value, really. This is the Wiz's site, and he has set up rules, and I am happy to have him as the judge and jury. I would offer that both of you have broken his newly imposed rules many times, but if he does not agree with me then I am happy to live with it.
I think you would have much to offer here if you would just stick to the facts.
I think JL would have much to offer, too. His perspective is a refreshing change, if he would just omit the personal attacks, too.
mkl- as a fellow professor, I think you can rise above the negative comments and think what you would want your students to do if presented with someone with some illogical point.

I guess I'm reacting to the fact that the first thing JL did when he returned from his ban was crap on me--and that ban was for doing exactly that. He just recently implied that I was a member of the "National Man-Boy Love Association" (and is now trying to weasel out of it). I have also offered repeatedly to strike a truce with him, and he has nastily refused each time.

So I don't think he and I are on the same level AT ALL. I would also note, in response to your comment, that 13 out of 17 voters (Jerry's vote doesn't count) want HIM gone, with or without me.

Let me ask you this--do you think Jerry would start to behave if I left?

If nobody "wins", I'll probably stick around, and just resume blocking Jerry. I've tried appealing to his better nature (how stupid of me), I've tried getting him banned for his racism, misogyny, homophobia, and just general nastiness, and I guess the remaining option is to tolerate him or leave. To use the professor analogy, if I was FORCED to have a student like him in my class--one who was loud, disruptive, kept throwing things, hitting other students, peeing in the corner, etc.--I would probably have to resign my job rather than putting up with such an unruly child.
JerryLogan
JerryLogan
November 28th, 2010 at 6:23:24 PM permalink
waaa....waaa....waaa....

Now we know what a buck ninety's worth!
mkl654321
mkl654321
November 28th, 2010 at 6:26:16 PM permalink
Quote: JerryLogan

waaa....waaa....waaa....

Now we know what a buck ninety's worth!

Your post exemplifies why 14 out of 18 responders so far want to see you leave.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
November 28th, 2010 at 6:28:12 PM permalink
Now it is 13 out of 19 who want you gone. That more want JL gone is not relevant to how people feel about YOU. The math says that 68.42% want you gone. All the drivel in your last post does not obviate that fact. I suggest you re-read my last post and TRY to learn from it. I believe that you are salvagable. If you want to be.
mkl654321
mkl654321
November 28th, 2010 at 6:32:39 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

Now it is 13 out of 19 who want you gone. That more want JL gone is not relevant to how people feel about YOU. The math says that 68.42% want you gone. All the drivel in your last post does not obviate that fact. I suggest you re-read my last post and TRY to learn from it. I believe that you are salvagable. If you want to be.

Do you consider anything about the tone of your post to be inappropriate? If not, I suggest a little introspection would be in order.
toastcmu
toastcmu
  • Threads: 17
November 28th, 2010 at 6:37:33 PM permalink
While I've benefited from some information in both of Jerry and mkl's posts (once I get thru the cross attacks), at this point I voted for both to go. I liken it to discipline for fighting (although in this case it's verbal) - both parties get tossed, regardless of who started or instigated anything. If neither can stop sniping at each other, then perhaps, the only people who can see Jerry and Mkl's posts are each other, and the rest of us would be spared from having to wade through the attacks in every thread.

-B
Mosca
Mosca
  • Threads: 191
November 28th, 2010 at 7:45:44 PM permalink

So please vote for whether I should leave, or Jerry should.

Nah. It will work itself out eventually.
A falling knife has no handle.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
November 28th, 2010 at 7:46:11 PM permalink
Isn't this where the Wiz is suppose to offer to cut their baby in two, and offer each half?

I still vote for the system where when enough users have flagged a user's post, an auto-24 hour ban or something similar goes into effect.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
  • Threads: 80
November 28th, 2010 at 7:53:31 PM permalink

Do you consider anything about the tone of your post to be inappropriate? If not, I suggest a little introspection would be in order.

Just to be clear here...SOOPOO's post reads a LOT like one of yours, MKL. If you have a problem with that tone, STOP WRITING LIKE THAT.
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
MathExtremist
MathExtremist
  • Threads: 88
November 28th, 2010 at 8:22:25 PM permalink

Well, I respect your honest opinion, and accept it, since I asked for it. For what it's worth, though, if others agree with you, neither one of us will wind up leaving. (And I realize that Jerry won't be leaving as a result of this vote regardless of how it goes.)

I do think that an absence of JerryLogan would result in much less of the discord that you mentioned, but an absence of myself wouldn't accomplish that, since Jerry would just single out someone else to attack--he already has flung stinkbombs at several other posters.

But those other posters (myself included) don't allow themselves to get troll-baited. It takes two to tango - don't dance with a troll and you won't get your toes stepped on.
"In my own case, when it seemed to me after a long illness that death was close at hand, I found no little solace in playing constantly at dice." -- Girolamo Cardano, 1563
Toes14
Toes14
  • Threads: 18
November 28th, 2010 at 8:34:29 PM permalink
I'm not a regular on here in terms of posting. I'm more of a lurker visiting the site 3-5 times a week, so my opinion is based on impressions from reading the posts and responses, not direct interact with either mkl or jerry logan.

In short, I dislike both and feel that neither brings more to the table than they take away (with the conflict, childish behavior, insults, unnecessary drama, and rudeness they've displayed). I've always thought the forums are best run with intelligent debate. It's great to disagree with someone and argue points back & forth. But if you can't do it without including personal attacks, high-jacking threads, and having a holier than thou attitude, you shouldn't be posting. (Let's use some manners and talk about people behind their backs like polite people do!)

I voted for both to go. At the time I'm posting this, the voting shows:

MKL leaves - 6
Jerry Logan leaves - 7
Neither leaves - 1
Both leave - 19

That means that about 76% of the voters want MKL to leave and 79% want Jerry Logan to leave. I think the consensus is fairly clear on this. I'm curious to see what (if anything) happens.
"Bite my Glorious Golden Ass!" - Bender Bending Rodriguez
mkl654321
mkl654321
November 28th, 2010 at 8:38:12 PM permalink
Quote: rdw4potus

Just to be clear here...SOOPOO's post reads a LOT like one of yours, MKL. If you have a problem with that tone, STOP WRITING LIKE THAT.

Just to be clear..I wasn't objecting to his tone per se, rather, that a post complaining about someone else's tone, that USES THAT VERY SAME TONE ITSELF, is a bit...dare I say...hypocritical? In other words, what you just said applies to SOOPOO, too (I hope you somehow fathom this).
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
  • Threads: 80
November 28th, 2010 at 8:42:16 PM permalink
Quote: Toes14

It's great to disagree with someone and argue points back & forth.

I voted for both to go. At the time I'm posting this, the voting shows:

MKL leaves - 6
Jerry Logan leaves - 7
Neither leaves - 1
Both leave - 19

That means that about 76% of the voters want MKL to leave and 79% want Jerry Logan to leave. I think the consensus is fairly clear on this. I'm curious to see what (if anything) happens.

I (slightly) disagree with your interpretation. In this particular poll, a person can vote for more than one outcome. For example, I voted for MKL leaving, Jerry leaving, and both of them leaving. My reasoning is that I'd consider any of the 3 events to be a win for the board. Since it's possible to vote for more than one outcome, the whole % thing is very hard to sort through. But, I'd bet that a higher percentage of people than it appears have voted for one or both of them to leave.
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
Toes14
Toes14
  • Threads: 18
November 28th, 2010 at 8:45:35 PM permalink
Quote: rdw4potus

I (slightly) disagree with your interpretation. In this particular poll, a person can vote for more than one outcome. For example, I voted for MKL leaving, Jerry leaving, and both of them leaving. My reasoning is that I'd consider any of the 3 events to be a win for the board. Since it's possible to vote for more than one outcome, the whole % thing is very hard to sort through. But, I'd bet that a higher percentage of people than it appears have voted for one or both of them to leave.

Ahh - my bad. I didn't notice that you could vote for more than one option. That does change the percentages.
"Bite my Glorious Golden Ass!" - Bender Bending Rodriguez
JerryLogan
JerryLogan
November 28th, 2010 at 9:06:34 PM permalink
Phew, what a thread. I mean, what a WASTE of a thread.

My goodness, if I were to leave then how would anyone know the Jerry Logan sure-thing NFL lock each week?? I don't sell picks, I bet and share them.
Jerry = Money
MKL = ummm....ummm....I give up!
Thoughtcast
Thoughtcast
  • Threads: 0
November 28th, 2010 at 9:24:24 PM permalink
I'm not a regular poster, but I've lurked this site since it was put up and WoO before that. My opinion is that Jerry needs to go.

When mkl first started posting on the board I probably would have agreed that he should leave. The tone of his posts seemed as full of anger and scorn as anything that had been previously posted by Jerry (If better written and with arguments seemingly more thought out).

My opinion has slowly changed because as posters seemed to become accustomed to mkl's attitude and vice-versa, his posts trended toward improving and evolving discussions instead of derailing or ruining them.

My opinion of Jerry however is that he has not added a single post of quality since he signed up on the board and that the board was at it's best during the period that Jerry was unable to post while away on work.
Calder
Calder
  • Threads: 5
November 28th, 2010 at 9:32:24 PM permalink
You put up a poll, and then account for almost 1/3 of the posts to this thread.

Looks more like a campaign to be elected 7th grade class president.
EvenBob
EvenBob
November 28th, 2010 at 9:35:47 PM permalink
Quote: Thoughtcast

My opinion of Jerry however is that he has not added a single post of quality.

I'm glad you said its your opinion, because I've learned a lot from some of Jerry's posts. And Jerry doesn't correct every spelling and punctuation error like MKL does. When somebody does that what they're really saying is 'Woo Hoo, look how smart I am!' Who asked you, I didn't know we were being graded.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1493
November 28th, 2010 at 9:52:28 PM permalink
Based on mutual personal insults in the second stone cold lock thread, I suspended both of them for five days. See this post for more information. Enjoy the peace while it lasts.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
thecesspit
thecesspit
  • Threads: 53
November 28th, 2010 at 10:54:05 PM permalink
Seeing as this poll is bloody stupid (as it's a multiple select), I refuse to vote.

I'd refuse to vote anyways, as I wasn't aware we were playing Betting Forum Idol around here anyways.
"Then you can admire the real gambler, who has neither eaten, slept, thought nor lived, he has so smarted under the scourge of his martingale, so suffered on the rack of his desire for a coup at trente-et-quarante" - Honore de Balzac, 1829
EvenBob
EvenBob
November 28th, 2010 at 11:08:38 PM permalink
Quote: Aussie

A 190 (lol) IQ and this is the rubbish you come up with? .

Truly smart people never reveal their IQ's on a public forum, it gives their detractors too much ammo.
thecesspit
thecesspit
  • Threads: 53
November 28th, 2010 at 11:15:36 PM permalink

Truly smart people never reveal their IQ's on a public forum, it gives their detractors too much ammo.

That's because Smart and IQ are two different things... and Smart can take on many different facets too...
"Then you can admire the real gambler, who has neither eaten, slept, thought nor lived, he has so smarted under the scourge of his martingale, so suffered on the rack of his desire for a coup at trente-et-quarante" - Honore de Balzac, 1829
ElectricDreams
ElectricDreams
  • Threads: 4
November 28th, 2010 at 11:19:54 PM permalink
I voted neither - the bickering between the two does, on occasion, completely derail threads, but I've seen both of them contribute to threads, so they're not 100% out there to troll. Plus, apparently JerryLogan is winning people money, at the moment.

It's definitely more work for the Wizard for both of them to be around, though.
DJTeddyBear
DJTeddyBear
  • Threads: 207
November 29th, 2010 at 5:25:24 AM permalink
Quote: Wizard

Based on mutual personal insults in the second stone cold lock thread, I suspended both of them for five days. See this post for more information. Enjoy the peace while it lasts.

Woo hoo!

And I guess that explains why their names show up in brown.
I invented a few casino games. Info: http://www.DaveMillerGaming.com/ ————————————————————————————————————— Superstitions are silly, childish, irrational rituals, born out of fear of the unknown. But how much does it cost to knock on wood? 😁
DeMango
DeMango
  • Threads: 36
November 29th, 2010 at 7:19:07 AM permalink
I am amazed at the post totals these two "men?" have put up in such a short time. Remember the Kentucky derby and our "race" for post totals? These two have no life, maybe one or both will find one in these 5 days. One can only hope.....
When a rock is thrown into a pack of dogs, the one that yells the loudest is the one who got hit.
Mosca
Mosca
  • Threads: 191
November 29th, 2010 at 7:20:48 AM permalink
Both of their resumes stand for themselves, and need no further comment.
A falling knife has no handle.
Nareed
Nareed
  • Threads: 373
November 29th, 2010 at 8:14:36 AM permalink

I can't help but wonder what that says about Mensans ;)
Donald Trump is a fucking criminal
DorothyGale
DorothyGale
  • Threads: 40
November 29th, 2010 at 8:45:36 AM permalink
I know, I know, this is obvious ... but as of this morning, 33 of 42 people think MKL should leave. That's 78.6%. For JL, it's 35 of 42, for 83.3%.

My prediction: within 2 days both MKL and JL will create alternate aliases using gmail accounts and be right back here doing their thing again.

WIZ, get ready for IP blocking and proxy servers ...

--Ms. D
"Who would have thought a good little girl like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness!"
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
  • Threads: 262
November 29th, 2010 at 9:02:21 AM permalink
Hey, here's a thought...

Can we all at least agree that the Wizard's time shouldn't have to be wasted monitoring
posts for violations and then suspending members, now that we all know the rules ?

So maybe a 3 strikes and you're out rule would be in order ?
There's emptiness behind their eyes There's dust in all their hearts They just want to steal us all and take us all apart
ItsCalledSoccer
ItsCalledSoccer
  • Threads: 42
November 30th, 2010 at 8:40:48 AM permalink
Bump.

Just to remind everyone of exactly how stupid this thread is, and not lose sight of that fact when the temporary bans expire.
teddys
teddys
  • Threads: 150
November 30th, 2010 at 10:27:00 AM permalink
Quote: ItsCalledSoccer

Bump.

Just to remind everyone of exactly how stupid this thread is, and not lose sight of that fact when the temporary bans expire.

And the fact that its SO much nicer here without them taking over every thread.
"Dice, verily, are armed with goads and driving-hooks, deceiving and tormenting, causing grievous woe." -Rig Veda 10.34.4
Aussie
Aussie
  • Threads: 12
November 30th, 2010 at 1:41:31 PM permalink
I agree. Much better without know alls derailing discussions.
DJTeddyBear
DJTeddyBear
  • Threads: 207
November 30th, 2010 at 1:52:11 PM permalink
I agree.

It's been like a breath of fresh air.

How long do we have until someone farts?
I invented a few casino games. Info: http://www.DaveMillerGaming.com/ ————————————————————————————————————— Superstitions are silly, childish, irrational rituals, born out of fear of the unknown. But how much does it cost to knock on wood? 😁
DeMango
DeMango
  • Threads: 36
November 30th, 2010 at 2:44:47 PM permalink
Quote: DJTeddyBear

How long do we have until someone farts?

About three more days, no?
When a rock is thrown into a pack of dogs, the one that yells the loudest is the one who got hit.
sunrise089
sunrise089
  • Threads: 6
November 30th, 2010 at 2:57:30 PM permalink

QFT!
EvenBob
EvenBob
November 30th, 2010 at 3:30:08 PM permalink
I think its boring without them.
DorothyGale
DorothyGale
  • Threads: 40
November 30th, 2010 at 3:30:34 PM permalink

I am actually enjoying reading the threads here again... yes, I hope they are gone for good ...

Hear that Mr. W? I said, "I hope they are gone for good."

BTW, I hope some of you caught the "Wizard of Oz" on TBS last week ... I was featured ... it's so amazing someone made a movie about a dream I had ...

Last night I had a dream that the earth was being taken over by aliens, but they were incompetent aliens. They tried to poison us, but their poison wasn't very good, so people just got a little sick then got better. Then they tried to spread a disease, but it wasn't communicable by humans, so they had to get people to take pills to give themselves the disease. Then they tried to use guns to kill us, but the guns jammed, and people just got out of the way anyway, so no one was hurt ...

Incompetent aliens ... wow ... there must be a movie there somewhere ... at any rate, I'd like to star in it please ...

--Dorothy Gale of Kansas
"Who would have thought a good little girl like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness!"
  • Jump to: