Thread Rating:

unJon
unJon
  • Threads: 13
November 20th, 2018 at 10:16:47 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

That's Cold. Play it again, Sam.

Fun bit of trivia. The line “Play it again, Sam” is never uttered in the movie Casablanca.
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 168
November 20th, 2018 at 10:23:47 AM permalink
We'd dance and sing all afternoon
Rain would wash all trouble away
Every wish will be granted to me
If I could be Queen for a Day
Joeman
Joeman
  • Threads: 34
November 20th, 2018 at 10:54:40 AM permalink
I can't stand this indecision
Married with a lack of vision
Everybody wants to rule the world.
"Dealer has 'rock'... Pay 'paper!'"
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 168
Thanks for this post from:
Forager
November 20th, 2018 at 11:26:17 AM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

If you don't care then no need to ever mention my interaction with Nathan again, right?

I have laid out my reasons for wanting Nathan banned. The personna that is Nathan, or Karen, or whatever name he or she goes by on whatever forum...... only serves to demean the value of THIS site. The number of inane threads, thread derails, lies, half truths, and overall childish silliness from Nathan's posts make a mockery of this forum. Of course, the above is just my opinion, and others (you, as an example) disagree. BBB has detailed through dozens of moderator posts the line which Nathan has crossed, but nathan is cunning.... with only a single exception she has only qualified for one suspension. As I've said, if I was king (Mike) I would have nuked Nathan long ago, using the "Nuclear option"

SM777--- If in your mind me wanting to make this a better forum makes me a crybaby, feel free to not respond to my posts if you can't understand a deeper level of thinking.

Just to clarify. I don't care why you are upset about Nathan. I do care that you needlessly attack her and try to get her suspended.
We have a system of Moderation. If someone's post offends you, do what others do and pm a monitor about the post. Nathan is here until she isn't. Nothing you bitch about will change that.

You are better than this. Rise up.
FinsRule
FinsRule
  • Threads: 119
November 20th, 2018 at 2:27:51 PM permalink
Next secret. I have $12,000 in credit card debt.
OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
  • Threads: 44
RogerKintprozema
November 20th, 2018 at 3:10:33 PM permalink
Quote: FinsRule

Next secret. I have $12,000 in credit card debt.

Nice. My secret... I stoozed 9 separate credit card 0% promo deals and for over 12 months had interest free credit card debt that was greater than my mortgage. The borrowed money was used to buy lucrative discounted share options which ultimately eradicated my mortgage over a decade early. Sorry ZK. I played the system at its own game.
Take care out there. Spare a thought for the newly poor who were happy in their world just a few days ago, but whose whole way of life just collapsed..
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
November 20th, 2018 at 3:14:06 PM permalink
I ripped off columbia house and BMG for about 60 Cassettes and CDs in the 90s. I also took them for about 30 VHs tapes. They never did anything about it. I still have everything too.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
Face
Administrator
Face
  • Threads: 49
November 20th, 2018 at 3:20:00 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

I ripped off columbia house and BMG for about 60 Cassettes and CDs in the 90s. I also took them for about 30 VHs tapes. They never did anything about it. I still have everything too.

Jesus Christ.... I got divebombed by this bit of nostalgia just a few days ago, have no idea why. I think it was junk mail that jostled it loose, and next thing I knew I was Spotify searching for all my old Colombia House albums while contemplating the legality of entering contracts at the age of 12.

Never paid them c#$%s, neither. Still have my Doggystyle CD.
The opinions of this moderator are for entertainment purposes only.
OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
  • Threads: 44
GWAE
November 20th, 2018 at 3:27:42 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

Nice one. There were similar scam schemes in the UK. Music and book club scams. They deserve everything they got by way of penalty.

If you ever meet Wizard, tell him to buy you a beer from me ( I'm sure he owes me a beer )
Take care out there. Spare a thought for the newly poor who were happy in their world just a few days ago, but whose whole way of life just collapsed..
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
November 20th, 2018 at 3:36:28 PM permalink
Quote: Face

Jesus Christ.... I got divebombed by this bit of nostalgia just a few days ago, have no idea why. I think it was junk mail that jostled it loose, and next thing I knew I was Spotify searching for all my old Colombia House albums while contemplating the legality of entering contracts at the age of 12.

Never paid them c#$%s, neither. Still have my Doggystyle CD.

I used to love getting the thing in the mail and putting my stickers on the pages for which albums I wanted. My mom would get so mad that I kept getting these things.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW

• Jump to: