silversonic2006
silversonic2006
  • Threads: 33
June 1st, 2010 at 3:55:02 PM permalink
I was checking out the Strat website and it said you go up to their top tier card at 250 tier credits. Anyone know what it takes to accumulate tier credits? I'm guessing it must be $100/credit at the minimum, probably more.
RaleighCraps
RaleighCraps
  • Threads: 79
June 1st, 2010 at 8:52:26 PM permalink
Well, I'm not sure how they do their tier points. I played there last Monday for 1 hour, prior to making the SkyJump. I did not have an ACE card at the time. After the jump, I went back to play some more, playing $5 PL with 10x odds, $5 CB with 10x odds, and then placing the inside for 10 to 25 each, depending on what was left. Host came by to tell me I should get a card and that they would be happy to comp me dinner for 2 at any of their restaurants, due to my play so far.
I played for another hour, ending up down about 700. I just logged into the site and my tier score is 1.
I'm not sure, but that doesn't seem too impressive. LOL !
Always borrow money from a pessimist; They don't expect to get paid back ! Be yourself and speak your thoughts. Those who matter won't mind, and those that mind, don't matter!
nvmikey
nvmikey
  • Threads: 1
October 7th, 2011 at 1:28:05 PM permalink
Points - Accumulate on slot machines, if the accumulate on tables games I have never noticed it. I believe you get 3x points at RED level.

Tier Credits - I do not know the exact computation, but you need to get some heavy gambling done while you are there. Getting to GREEN is not to hard at only 100 Tier Credits. I have been told how much you play and how often you play. I also believe out of towners get an easier time of it than locals. You do not need to be at $100 average bet to get RED trust me I don't usually bet that high except on occasion when the sitiuation warrants it. You can get there on Green play alone, just put some time into it.

I usually play $25 blackjack for several hours per day, and also take a break to go hit some slot machines, I always bet max on the machines. On my last trip of 3 days I have accumulated over 180 tier credits toward keeping my RED card for another year. And I walked out a winner, which is always a good feeling when it happens lol.

I do not know if this is helpful but I tried to input where I could.
  • Jump to: