JB
Administrator
JB
  • Threads: 334
October 13th, 2009 at 2:24:30 PM permalink
This thread is to be used to discuss restaurants and dining available at Riviera.
teddys
teddys
  • Threads: 150
February 21st, 2012 at 6:04:39 PM permalink

Queen Victoria Pub: Ate here last time I was in Vegas. Pleased at some things and disappointed in others. Went on a weekday around 10 PM and the place was near deserted. They were doing a shift change and it was hard to get service. The guy who came in for the late shift was beyond inattentive. Eventually, we got served. Their selection of draft beers is nothing to scoff at. But one thing I wish is that all there beer wasn't so cold. Draft ale should be served room temperature or slightly below! I got a Newcastle and it was just too cold. On the other hand, we ordered a "sampler platter" of British appetizers like scotch egg, etc., and it was very good. Great drinking food. The atmosphere was very nice, and somebody put some thought into the design. Nice TVs. When we were there they were showing the Food Network, which was unexpected and pleasing. (Love Chopped!) Total bill came to $60 for two, but there is a coupon in the Las Vegas Advisor for 25% off (which I didn't use. D'oh!) and you can use Riveria comps there.

My friend went back later to watch some soccer games at some ungodly hour, so I guess he enjoyed it enough to go back.
"Dice, verily, are armed with goads and driving-hooks, deceiving and tormenting, causing grievous woe." -Rig Veda 10.34.4
DiceSteve44
DiceSteve44
  • Threads: 0
August 20th, 2014 at 4:17:46 PM permalink
For fast food we like their food court. They have a good sandwich shop there.
They make a very good cheesesteak
superrick
superrick
  • Threads: 28
August 20th, 2014 at 4:25:43 PM permalink
Quote: JB

This thread is to be used to discuss restaurants and dining available at Riviera.

Why not all restaurants and dining available in Vegas?
Note, all my post start with this is just my opinion...! You do good brada ..! superrick Winning comes from knowledge and skill when your betting and not reading fiction http://procraps4u2.myfanforum.org/index.php ...
thecesspit
thecesspit
  • Threads: 53
August 20th, 2014 at 4:43:51 PM permalink
Quote: superrick

Because it's the Riveria sub-forum....
"Then you can admire the real gambler, who has neither eaten, slept, thought nor lived, he has so smarted under the scourge of his martingale, so suffered on the rack of his desire for a coup at trente-et-quarante" - Honore de Balzac, 1829
ThatDonGuy
ThatDonGuy
  • Threads: 117
August 20th, 2014 at 4:46:04 PM permalink
Quote: superrick

Because it's a thread in the Riviera folder.
  • Jump to: