Pokeraddict
Pokeraddict
Joined: Feb 21, 2012
  • Threads: 36
  • Posts: 786
June 3rd, 2013 at 2:26:38 PM permalink
http://www.4flush.com/casino-news/plaza-and-las-vegas-club-announce-improved-players-club/14051

The math seems right. There will now be tiers and everybody except for low tiered VP players will do much better.
djatc
djatc
Joined: Jan 15, 2013
  • Threads: 83
  • Posts: 4477
June 3rd, 2013 at 3:38:57 PM permalink
It looks like a huge bonus for hitting royals, is that a typo?

Based on what I've read on the site, you'd be -EV at Jack level until Queen when it is breakeven, and then from King onwards is +EV if you're playing FP JoB. TBH the bonus on the royal is gonna make the game quite juicy at Ace level.
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
Alembert
Alembert
Joined: Jan 14, 2013
  • Threads: 7
  • Posts: 57
June 4th, 2013 at 9:40:17 PM permalink
What kind of effect will this have for Table only players?
RogerKint
RogerKint
Joined: Dec 5, 2011
  • Threads: 15
  • Posts: 1909
June 4th, 2013 at 9:45:30 PM permalink
Couldn't get the link to work so apologies if this is in the article. Stopped by the player's club desk today and the boothling said they will match one's tier status at other casinos. So if you're top tier at Mlife you will automatically be top tier at the Plaza. She suspected tier-matching would only be available for new members but she wasn't sure.
100% risk of ruin
FunkyDoctor
FunkyDoctor
Joined: Jan 18, 2013
  • Threads: 10
  • Posts: 73
June 5th, 2013 at 4:44:00 AM permalink
Unfortunately, all the 9/6 JoB seems to have gone MIA at both the Plaza and LVC. Couldn't find any the other day. Anyone know where they went?
Pokeraddict
Pokeraddict
Joined: Feb 21, 2012
  • Threads: 36
  • Posts: 786
June 5th, 2013 at 4:49:57 AM permalink
Quote: FunkyDoctor

Unfortunately, all the 9/6 JoB seems to have gone MIA at both the Plaza and LVC. Couldn't find any the other day. Anyone know where they went?



I was there this weekend and there were at least 3 9/6 JOB along the wall of the gift shop. If you walk in the first door facing Main Street from Fremont they are about 3 rows in on your right. If you come in from Fremont take the first left you can once you walk past the new gift shop back wall and the banks will be on your left about two rows in. You will be facing Main Street while playing them if they are still there. Otherwise, there are still a number of 99%+ coin games.
RogerKint
RogerKint
Joined: Dec 5, 2011
  • Threads: 15
  • Posts: 1909
June 5th, 2013 at 6:59:49 AM permalink
Quote: FunkyDoctor

Unfortunately, all the 9/6 JoB seems to have gone MIA at both the Plaza and LVC. Couldn't find any the other day. Anyone know where they went?



There's only about three left at the Plaza, as well. They are no longer in front of the bar; they are the first machines facing the player's club booth.
100% risk of ruin
FunkyDoctor
FunkyDoctor
Joined: Jan 18, 2013
  • Threads: 10
  • Posts: 73
June 5th, 2013 at 11:58:17 AM permalink
Ok, glad to hear they've only been relocated. I didn't have time to do a thorough search when I realized they were not where they used to be, but couldn't seem to find them anywhere. I'll take another look next time I am back. Thanks for the info...
djatc
djatc
Joined: Jan 15, 2013
  • Threads: 83
  • Posts: 4477
June 5th, 2013 at 10:31:48 PM permalink
Quote: RogerKint

Couldn't get the link to work so apologies if this is in the article. Stopped by the player's club desk today and the boothling said they will match one's tier status at other casinos. So if you're top tier at Mlife you will automatically be top tier at the Plaza. She suspected tier-matching would only be available for new members but she wasn't sure.



Will they do this now, or only when July 1 rolls around?
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
RogerKint
RogerKint
Joined: Dec 5, 2011
  • Threads: 15
  • Posts: 1909
June 5th, 2013 at 11:03:13 PM permalink
She said all the changes, including teir-matching, would take place in July.
100% risk of ruin

  • Jump to: