JB
Administrator
JB
  • Threads: 334
October 13th, 2009 at 2:24:56 PM permalink
This thread is to be used to discuss entertainment available at Planet Hollywood.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1491
July 23rd, 2010 at 3:49:02 PM permalink
Peep Show Review

On July 18, 2010, a couple of friends invited me to see Peep Show. This is my review of the show.

The show stars Holly Madison of Playboy fame. Most topless shows don't even have a plot, but Peep Show is a welcome exception. If I understood it correctly, Bo Peep (played by Holly Madison) is a sweet girl who dreams of finding a man. This, by the way, I find very incredible. Somebody who looks like Holly Madison, regardless of how shy, is not going to have ANY trouble meeting men. So, just take that part on faith.

The show starts with a video introduction of her falling asleep alone in her apartment. Then she has a dream, which transitions to the live part of the show. There another woman, tries to get her to loosen up. Fairly tales have something to do with it, like the Three Little Pigs, and Peter Pumpkin Eater, but I didn't quite get the connection to the story line, nor do I think it important. About half way through the show they call for single men in the audience to volunteer to be Bo's man. Two are eliminated for spurious reasons, leaving only a shy guy, who turns out to be an audience plant. So they give this guy lessons in seduction, to win over Bo. That is as far I should go. I don't want to blow the ending.

The music in the show was all original, as far as I could tell. One thing I respect about the show is Holly Madison did appear topless at the end. Too often the big star in such shows is too proud, as in Sin City Bad Girls. It would have been a tease otherwise. The music was also at an appropriate level. Usually I find topless shows to be much too loud.

Overall I find Peep Show to be much better than most topless shows. However, there were bits that seemed disconnected to the rest of the show, and other times when my mind was simply wandering. It was hard to pay attention to at times. Still it was much more creative that most shows that just have topless girls dancing to one song after another. My overall grade is a B.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
July 23rd, 2010 at 4:21:34 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

Peep Show Reviewand other times when my mind was simply wandering.

Yes, when bare breasted young women are in front of me, my ability to concentrate goes right out the window too.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1491
July 23rd, 2010 at 7:10:25 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Yes, when bare breasted young women are in front of me, my ability to concentrate goes right out the window too.

That wasn't what I was trying to convey. I found myself often thinking about math problems, planning where to go after the show, and other mundane topics.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
teddys
teddys
  • Threads: 150
July 27th, 2010 at 7:27:26 AM permalink
Sounds very similar to "Bite" at the Stratopshere which is a topless show based loosely around a "plot" about vampires. I liked it. The main star went topless in that too, which was nice, and they had the same male audience plant bit. Good deal for $25 for a two-for-one; I'll take it over a strip club.
"Dice, verily, are armed with goads and driving-hooks, deceiving and tormenting, causing grievous woe." -Rig Veda 10.34.4
Johniimtiaz7744
Johniimtiaz7744
  • Threads: 0
November 17th, 2014 at 10:14:29 PM permalink
Johni Imtiaz..!!
strictlyAP
strictlyAP
  • Threads: 116
November 17th, 2014 at 10:31:40 PM permalink
Welcome to the forum best first post ever
The bet will not be paid- not now not ever
tringlomane
tringlomane
  • Threads: 8
November 17th, 2014 at 10:56:39 PM permalink
Quote: strictlyAP

Welcome to the forum best first post ever

What's even better is that the show is now defunct.

I did enjoy it with CoCo Austin though. Her boobs could literally knock Holly Madison off stage...lol
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
November 18th, 2014 at 7:39:35 AM permalink
Boobs are like a hood ornament: good for catching your attention, but not for much else.

Really, a gal's mouth, hands and "honeypot" are of greater utility, unless you're a suckling babe.

Just sayin'.
"What, me worry?"
  • Jump to: