ClarkWGriswold
ClarkWGriswold
  • Threads: 8
July 14th, 2013 at 3:29:34 PM permalink
Recently, the wife and I made the trek out to M to see just what everyone was talking about, stating "Best Buffet in Vegas!"
Upon arriving, we saw they offered $10 freeplay for New Signups, so we signed up and recieved our $10 free slot play each.
Between us we netted $16 playing video poker, so we took that to the buffet, which they also said because of our Non-Local ID's we got an extra $5 off each (So at this point, we had knocked off $13 each; from a starting price of $23 each)
They had all the usual buffet items; Honestly, it didn't seem that fancy to me.
I think a lot of people are rating it "Best in Vegas!" because the buffet includes Wine/Beer/Cappuccino (Personally, I don't drink any of those, so it didn't influence me)
However, being that we only paid $10 each, I would say it was worth that. But I don't know about paying FULL PRICE ($23) nor even higher when it's a specialty night (ie: Seafood)
"I am your average American gambling idiot" - Me
kewlj
kewlj
  • Threads: 216
July 14th, 2013 at 3:42:13 PM permalink
M buffet, like M resort in general, has really deteriorated in the last year and a half or so. This property used to really be something special...well worth the trip, but no longer. As for the buffet, I haven't done their Sunday brunch buffet in a while, but their weekday buffet just is very mediocre. Just sucks from what it once was. About the only thing I can think of that is still above average is the dessert station. Still very good, but very small portions. Lol
ClarkWGriswold
ClarkWGriswold
  • Threads: 8
July 14th, 2013 at 3:48:51 PM permalink
Quote: kewlj

M buffet, like M resort in general, has really deteriorated in the last year and a half or so. This property used to really be something special...well worth the trip, but no longer. As for the buffet, I haven't done their Sunday brunch buffet in a while, but their weekday buffet just is very mediocre. Just sucks from what it once was. About the only thing I can think of that is still above average is the dessert station. Still very good, but very small portions. Lol

The dessert station WAS good (gelato and sorbet)
"I am your average American gambling idiot" - Me
  • Jump to: