JB
Administrator
JB
  • Threads: 334
October 13th, 2009 at 2:26:02 PM permalink
This thread is to be used to discuss entertainment available at Hooters.
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
  • Threads: 262
May 1st, 2010 at 5:42:10 PM permalink
TODD PAUL was hilarious ! We saw his show in July 2009 using some free tickets we got by signing up at the Players Club. My wife and I both enjoyed the show. The closest thing I can think of to compare it to is an adult version of Mac King, which is a huge compliment.

If you like zany and off-the-wall stuff, then his show is for you. He is genuinely funny and has a great rapport with the audience. Even when he was commenting on his "volunteers" from the audience, he was making fun of himself and it was 110 % good natured.

I just checked the Hooter's website and he is still performing there. I think the ticket price was $ 8.95 with a free drink. I highly recommend this show if you want a good laugh. I enjoyed this show more than the Cirque de Soleil prod'n of KA, which I shelled out big bucks for even though MGM was running a 2 for 1 special at the time.

ps:

I don't know what the age limit is, the show is not "R" rated, but is not appropriate for children either. So maybe 18 years of age is about right.
There's emptiness behind their eyes There's dust in all their hearts They just want to steal us all and take us all apart
  • Jump to: