Nareed
Nareed
  • Threads: 373
February 12th, 2014 at 8:38:47 AM permalink
I founda very good deal for a very long, long stay at the GN, but it's at a Carson Tower room. I figure it's nicer than the 4 Queens (my other choice for the trip), but I'd appreciate it if someone who's stayed ther recently could asnwer a few questions:

2) is there an in-room safe?

More important: 1) is there a vanity and is it well-lighted?

Thanks.
Donald Trump is a fucking criminal
bushman
bushman
  • Threads: 9
February 12th, 2014 at 8:42:53 AM permalink
The Carson Tower is nice enough (never seen 4 Q's), but it is the older tower, and, as such shows it. It does have an in-room safe. The vanity is just outside of the bathroom (little table) with a nice lighted mirror on it and a stool/chair which slides underneath. The bathroom vanity is also nicely lighted. Any other questions I might be able to help out on?

Edit: The link from GN's site http://www.goldennugget.com/LasVegas/stay_carsontowerrooms.asp
Never count your winnings at hour 23 of a 24-hour drive.
endermike
endermike
  • Threads: 7
February 12th, 2014 at 8:44:23 AM permalink
I haven't stayed in the GN for a couple years. But I have stayed in the Carson and the newer tower.

There was a standard 4 digit safe when I was there.

The vanity in the bathroom was standard lighting. There was also a small makeup table which had a lighted magnification mirror. It got good reviews from my companion.

Edit: The picture above is a good representation.
bushman
bushman
  • Threads: 9
February 12th, 2014 at 8:54:26 AM permalink
Quote: endermike

I haven't stayed in the GN for a couple years. But I have stayed in the Carson and the newer tower.

There was a standard 4 digit safe when I was there.

The vanity in the bathroom was standard lighting. There was also a small makeup table which had a lighted magnification mirror. It got good reviews from my companion.

Edit: The picture above is a good representation.

Yes, that is what I should have said..."Makeup table."
Never count your winnings at hour 23 of a 24-hour drive.
Nareed
Nareed
  • Threads: 373
February 12th, 2014 at 10:02:39 AM permalink
Thanks to all.

The vanity seals the deal. I like the 4Q, but the lakc of a good vanity in their rooms makes a big difference. So I'll spend a little more, then.
Donald Trump is a fucking criminal
  • Jump to: