steph
steph
  • Threads: 1
January 2nd, 2013 at 9:03:23 PM permalink
I'll be travelling to Las Vegas in a few weeks. What perks are available for Diamond members? Thanks!
aceofspades
aceofspades
  • Threads: 366
January 2nd, 2013 at 10:10:46 PM permalink
THe last time I was in LV over the summer - the Total Rewards desk at Caesar's Palace was very helpful - they pointed out that I had two free tickets to choose from for a range of shows - I chose Penn & Teller...

You will also have a special Diamond check-in location and Diamond Lounge
zippyboy
zippyboy
  • Threads: 2
January 2nd, 2013 at 10:11:13 PM permalink
Seriously? If you were Diamond, you'd know already. If not, visit totalrewards.com.
"Poker sure is an easy game to beat if you have the roll to keep rebuying."
tringlomane
tringlomane
  • Threads: 8
January 2nd, 2013 at 10:36:26 PM permalink
Quote: zippyboy

Seriously? If you were Diamond, you'd know already. If not, visit totalrewards.com.

My mom has been Diamond for God knows how long, and I doubt she knows she is allowed two free Vegas show tix per month. She hasn't been to Vegas in ~8 years. 99% of her CET play was in St. Louis.
zippyboy
zippyboy
  • Threads: 2
January 3rd, 2013 at 6:23:36 AM permalink
Alright, I admit it was a snarky comment I made last night. But there's gotta be a half-dozen threads on here already about Diamond status.
"Poker sure is an easy game to beat if you have the roll to keep rebuying."
steph
steph
January 3rd, 2013 at 7:35:59 AM permalink
Thanks for letting me know about the free tickets for the shows. I appreciate your help.
steph
steph
January 3rd, 2013 at 7:37:43 AM permalink
Wow. Sorry just joined this forum. I know about the basic perks of being a Diamond, but where I earned my Diamond there are no such perks such as free shows or shuttles. Sorry if I rubbed you the wrong way.
1arrowheaddr
1arrowheaddr
  • Threads: 14
January 3rd, 2013 at 9:49:17 AM permalink
There is a shuttle from Harrah's to Rio and Bally's to Rio, open to all. It starts at 10am and goes until 1pm. There is also a shuttle from Gold Coast (next to Rio) to Orleans to Bill's Gambling Hall (across from Caesars Palace). The Palms has a shuttle too but it only runs once a day. I don't think any Strip hotels have a free airport shuttle for general use, although "valued guests" may be able to get a limo through a host.
1BB
1BB
  • Threads: 18
January 3rd, 2013 at 9:54:12 AM permalink
Quote: steph

Wow. Sorry just joined this forum. I know about the basic perks of being a Diamond, but where I earned my Diamond there are no such perks such as free shows or shuttles. Sorry if I rubbed you the wrong way.

I'd like to welcome you to the forum, steph. Please stick around and participate!
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi
midwestgb
midwestgb
  • Threads: 12
January 3rd, 2013 at 11:33:45 AM permalink
Second.
Dreamer
Dreamer
  • Threads: 23
January 5th, 2013 at 1:15:35 AM permalink
I just returned from Vegas, stayed at planet Hollywood as diamond... Earned it at Rincon in Cali, and never really noticed added benefits beside diamond lounge and line privileges..the biggest benefit I enjoyed was the free valet parking... This may not seem like much but when it is busy and valet is full they still accept diamond and 7 stars which makes travel immensely easier when traveling with numerous bags and the wife.....I personally think that just this benefit on my trip made it worth it....
AlanMendelson
AlanMendelson
  • Threads: 167
January 5th, 2013 at 2:24:09 AM permalink
You said "free" valet parking? Does Planet Hollywood charge for valet parking?

While you were there was there any talk about the new, higher tier scores required for Platinum, Diamond and 7Stars?
bw
bw
  • Threads: 7
January 5th, 2013 at 2:27:56 AM permalink
Quote: Dreamer

when it is busy and valet is full they still accept diamond and 7 stars which makes travel immensely easier when traveling with numerous bags and the wife.....I personally think that just this benefit on my trip made it worth it....

They also accept $5 or $10 bills when valet is "full"
Dreamer
Dreamer
  • Threads: 23
January 5th, 2013 at 2:47:57 AM permalink
Quote: AlanMendelson

You said "free" valet parking? Does Planet Hollywood charge for valet parking?

While you were there was there any talk about the new, higher tier scores required for Platinum, Diamond and 7Stars?

The valet told me it was free for diamond and 7 stars but the do accept tips. It was my first time there so i do not know how if valet is open to everyone one. But on new years when the digns said it was full they would still take you if you were diamond or 7 stars. And no, nothing was mentioned by anyone about any changes to the program.
teddys
teddys
  • Threads: 150
January 5th, 2013 at 10:48:25 PM permalink
-free show tickets
-diamond lounge access
-cut in lines at check-in, buffets, players club, cashier

Those are the only real useful benefits.
"Dice, verily, are armed with goads and driving-hooks, deceiving and tormenting, causing grievous woe." -Rig Veda 10.34.4
  • Jump to: