JB
Administrator
JB
  • Threads: 334
October 13th, 2009 at 2:26:06 PM permalink
This thread is to be used to discuss restaurants and dining available at Harrah's.
ChipDeFerrari
ChipDeFerrari
  • Threads: 1
January 25th, 2010 at 6:47:40 PM permalink
Well, I have only one snarky comment--Toby Keith's weird, not quite fully grown, slightly the wrong color, chia-beard is so nasty looking that it ruins the restaurant before you even eat there. I mean, they have pictures of him with this Spencer Pratt-like abomination on his face everywhere--it's really gross.

Maybe Toby Keith is a great guy and artist, maybe not, but that pubic beard he's got in the promotional photos is stomach turning.
inap
inap
  • Threads: 12
January 25th, 2010 at 9:24:55 PM permalink
i personally like the harrahs buffet, flavors, and we usually try to eat there once each trip. but i've heard some not too good comments about it and it might not be worth it at the regular price, but with a discount or using points i think it's not bad. the selection isn't the largest, but they only put out a little at a time so the food is a little fresher or not over cooked from the heat lamps. of course i'm not a fine dining type and can be happy with just good baked beans. in fact on the last trip they had some very good barbque and sausage. they also shell the shrimp which is nice. and service is not too bad either.
Toes14
Toes14
  • Threads: 18
July 6th, 2011 at 6:37:25 PM permalink
Last trip to LV, my wife & I ate at Ming's Table for dinner one night. It was a decent meal, with good but typical Americanized Chinese food. I had my usual Kung Pao Beef and my wife had Beef & Broccoli. The entrees were fine. They came with white or brown rice and your choice of soup (hot & sour, wonton, or egg drop). My wife didn't care for her wonton soup, but I liked the hot & sour soup - it was spiced just right.

The prices were in line with the most upscale Chinese restaurants back home. (In other words, they were cheap for Vegas.) I think our bill was about $40 before tip. The service was decent, considering that it was pretty crowded.

If you're mid-strip and have an urge for Chinese food, this isn't a bad place to try.
"Bite my Glorious Golden Ass!" - Bender Bending Rodriguez
  • Jump to: