JB
Administrator
JB
  • Threads: 334
October 13th, 2009 at 2:25:10 PM permalink
This thread is to be used to discuss hotel accommodations at Orleans.
AussieCR
AussieCR
  • Threads: 0
October 31st, 2009 at 5:39:44 PM permalink
I actually rate there Hotel pretty high and stay there frequently - of course I also like staying at the Wynn (my fav and where I'm looked after extremely well - thanks Wynn!) but everyone now and then its nice to fly under the rader and stay over at the Orleans.

Reason I rate it is its understaded yet comfortable with my only fault being the showers within the baths - even in the top floor "VIP" rooms its like this. I can't imagine anyone actually using the bath for an actual bath so why not just make it a nice large shower!

I'll admit they dont do anything "fantastic" however they don't do anything "badly" either.. it's a great option for those trips when your going to be doing things other then 24/7 gaming and just want a nice comfortable place to lay your head whilst still having some gaming options at your fingertips.

And even though its cheap anyway, if your a machine poker player and have a slot card, your not likely ever going to need to actually pay for your room there so long as you play a few hours a day.
avargov
avargov
  • Threads: 16
August 5th, 2010 at 7:21:23 PM permalink
Stayed at The Orleans from Jul 26 - 30. Was very happy with the spacious room, and I will stay again. Only complaint is that I didn't check and the Super 64 bb tourney was going on....way too many 11-17 yo kids!
Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes." ~ William Gibson
  • Jump to: