JB
Administrator
JB
  • Threads: 334
December 29th, 2009 at 9:10:45 AM permalink
This thread is to be used to discuss entertainment available at Aria.
dk
dk
  • Threads: 20
December 29th, 2009 at 10:29:52 AM permalink
I took my dad to see Viva Elvis on 21 Dec. This was (I believe) the fourth preview show. I'm not much of an Elvis fan, but I did enjoy the show. The acrobatics were not as impressive as Mystere or O, but were still entartaining. For me the highlight was definitely the music. They did an excellent job of alternating fast, high-energy songs with slower ones. There was a live band, and they mixed live and recorded singing. My dad, who is more of an Elvis fan and had never seen any Cirque show, definitely enjoyed the show more than I did.

There was about a 30-minute technical delay about 15-minutes into the show. I overheard an usher say this was the first time they had to stop the show for technical difficulties. Since it was a preview show, I was more willing to accept the delay. It did interrupt the flow a bit, but once it restarted, everything went smoothly from there on out.

I would recommend this for anyone who is an Elvis fan. If you are a Cirque fan, but not much of an Elvis fan, you should still enjoy the show as long as your expectations aren't too high.
The ratio of people to cake is too big.
cptcomp
cptcomp
  • Threads: 1
January 8th, 2010 at 4:56:44 PM permalink
went to aria jan 5 2010.liked the baccarat trackers.they track horazontaly.just happend to notice a WAR game with a constant shuffler. no shortage of resterants.the retail stores very empty.
  • Jump to: