harris
harris
  • Threads: 76
  • Posts: 917
Joined: Jun 30, 2025
September 30th, 2026 at 11:41:04 AM permalink
Quick question

I'm staying at a casino (Palms) which will give me free play on my birthday month...which begins tomorrow.

Should I be aware of any other casinos which give people free play on their birthday month?

Thanks,
Harris
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 126
  • Posts: 12808
Joined: Aug 8, 2010
September 30th, 2026 at 12:55:26 PM permalink
Quote: harris

Quick question

I'm staying at a casino (Palms) which will give me free play on my birthday month...which begins tomorrow.

Should I be aware of any other casinos which give people free play on their birthday month?

Thanks,
Harris
link to original post



I got an extra free play $15 coupon. Seneca Niagara. Woo hoo.
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
  • Threads: 21
  • Posts: 7940
Joined: Jul 23, 2014
September 30th, 2026 at 2:07:06 PM permalink
Quote: harris


Should I be aware of any other casinos which give people free play on their birthday month?
link to original post



I got an email offer from a property in Iowa about an earn & win deal during birthday month Saturdays. Also a free dessert if I had dinner at the steakhouse.

It wasn't enough to incentivize me to make the trip.

Congratulations on not dying yet. Here's to many more happy orbits of our big fusion reactor.
May the cards fall in your favor.
harris
harris
  • Threads: 76
  • Posts: 917
Joined: Jun 30, 2025
Thanked by
Dieter
September 30th, 2026 at 2:22:48 PM permalink
Sorry I should have specified I was looking for places where I am in Vegas but I guess places in AC might be useful since I live nearby
  • Jump to: