Nathan
Nathan
  • Threads: 65
Thanks for this post from:
RogerKint
June 22nd, 2018 at 4:58:35 PM permalink
Your incident seems harrowing. I would have reported her to her manager/sued. Paddling an ADULT is supposed to be fun and enjoyable, not hurt like the dickens like a school Marm paddling her young students circa 1888.
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D "Man Babes" #AxelFabulous "Olive oil is processed but it only has one ingredient, olive oil."-Even Bob, March 27/28th. :D The 2 year war is over! Woo-hoo! :D I sometimes speak in metaphors. ;) Remember this. ;) Crack the code. :D 8.9.13.25.14.1.13.5.9.19.14.1.20.8.1.14! :D "For about the 4096th time, let me offer a radical idea to those of you who don't like Nathan -- block her and don't visit Nathan's Corner. What is so complicated about it?" Wizard, August 21st. :D
VCUSkyhawk
VCUSkyhawk
  • Threads: 21
June 22nd, 2018 at 5:26:39 PM permalink
Quote: Nathan

Your incident seems harrowing. I would have reported her to her manager/sued. Paddling an ADULT is supposed to be fun and enjoyable, not hurt like the dickens like a school Marm paddling her young students circa 1888.

I got the distant feeling that not only did management not give a sh*t, they condoned just activity.
I got a plan, we take all your picks we reverse them like one of those twilight zone episodes where everything is the opposite. You say "black" we go white.
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 310
June 22nd, 2018 at 6:04:09 PM permalink
Time to lawyer up and sue the bastards: give em a real heart attack.
"What, me worry?"
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 191
June 22nd, 2018 at 7:04:33 PM permalink
They probably shouldn't paddle anyone, that is just strange. Coming out black and blue, that's cruel, they shouldn't hit that hard. You have to really want to hurt someone to bruise them.
#FreeNATHAN #Paytheslaves
VCUSkyhawk
VCUSkyhawk
June 22nd, 2018 at 7:08:07 PM permalink
Quote: onenickelmiracle

They probably shouldn't paddle anyone, that is just strange. Coming out black and blue, that's cruel, they shouldn't hit that hard. You have to really want to hurt someone to bruise them.

Yeah, I didnt mind the concept of the paddling, as in the gimmick, but it was the way they did it.

I thought that they may have been trying to get back at us for my brother's comment until I read other people post they had gotten it hard too.
I got a plan, we take all your picks we reverse them like one of those twilight zone episodes where everything is the opposite. You say "black" we go white.
Nathan
Nathan
  • Threads: 65
June 22nd, 2018 at 7:37:14 PM permalink
Quote: onenickelmiracle

That alarmed me too. Bruising someone is a good way to end up in jail. I don't get why they get to assault people as part of their job. Face it. Paddling someone's butt so hard their butt turns black and blue is straight up assault, no pun intended.
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D "Man Babes" #AxelFabulous "Olive oil is processed but it only has one ingredient, olive oil."-Even Bob, March 27/28th. :D The 2 year war is over! Woo-hoo! :D I sometimes speak in metaphors. ;) Remember this. ;) Crack the code. :D 8.9.13.25.14.1.13.5.9.19.14.1.20.8.1.14! :D "For about the 4096th time, let me offer a radical idea to those of you who don't like Nathan -- block her and don't visit Nathan's Corner. What is so complicated about it?" Wizard, August 21st. :D
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 91
June 22nd, 2018 at 7:41:47 PM permalink
delete
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
Aussie
Aussie
  • Threads: 12
June 22nd, 2018 at 8:04:46 PM permalink
I went in 2016 and really the food is total garbage at this place. Very average burger and frys. Shout out to the thick shake though, it tasted great but with the amount of fat in it youíd hope so. Itís an entertaining experience if you havenít been before but thatís all it is. A circus first and a restaurant second, with the performers being the massive fatties who get to experience adulation for their physical abnormalities for the first time in their lives.
VCUSkyhawk
VCUSkyhawk
June 22nd, 2018 at 8:42:07 PM permalink
Quote: Aussie

with the performers being the massive fatties who get to experience adulation for their physical abnormalities for the first time in their lives.

Hey, I resemble that remark...
KevinAA
KevinAA
  • Threads: 18
June 22nd, 2018 at 10:34:03 PM permalink
I went with a friend two years ago. We both saw someone else get paddled while eating, so we knew what would happen if we didn't finish. I ate all my food, but he didn't. He didn't seem to mind getting spanked by a hot chick. No bruises, though, just red marks. It was great fun, and I look forward to going again.

If someone asked me for a BJ I would whip your ass black and blue! You deserve it, you POS! It's called unwanted sexual advance, dumbass!

Mod note: I am taking this name-calling to be directed at "someone", who is AFAIK not a member here, and not the member telling the story . It would be easy to make the case that this was directed at the member, though, so warning issued to make it unambiguous if you're going to make such characterizations. Thank you.
Last edited by: unnamed administrator on Jun 23, 2018

• Jump to: