OneAngryDwarf
OneAngryDwarf
  • Threads: 44
October 12th, 2010 at 12:36:46 PM permalink
Has anyone ever done something like this? It's pricey, but it seems like it would be fun to splurge on a Ferrari for a day and take a nice drive to Hoover Dam or elsewhere.

There seem to be quite a few rental agencies, this is the first one that came up on Google...anyone else have other recommendations?

http://www.dreamcarrentals.com
"I believe I've passed the age/of consciousness and righteous rage/I've found that just surviving was a noble fight... I once believed in causes too/I had my pointless point of view/And life went on no matter who was wrong or right..." --Billy Joel
pacomartin
pacomartin
  • Threads: 649
October 12th, 2010 at 1:09:45 PM permalink
Personally, I could see shelling out $500 to have a day in Porsche 996 Cabriolet. The idea of paying much more than that for a Ferrari that you can't drive very fast seems outrageous.
JerryLogan
JerryLogan
  • Threads: 26
October 12th, 2010 at 2:14:59 PM permalink
I've rented from them but it was 5 years ago. I had to put TWO credit cards on file and they authorized $3000 from each. I had no problems with the Ferrari but the bill was sky high because I had to pay the daily fee plus a high per mile charge. They treat you like you're going to steal the thing, and when you get back they try to find scratches and any damage they can pin on one of your cards. Be careful.
  • Jump to: