Thread Rating:

Poll

12 votes (24%)
31 votes (62%)
7 votes (14%)

50 members have voted

AcesAndEights
AcesAndEights
Joined: Jan 5, 2012
  • Threads: 67
  • Posts: 4274
July 3rd, 2012 at 8:09:50 AM permalink
Can anyone give me a censored version of his "protest" signature? I missed it, sigh...
"So drink gamble eat f***, because one day you will be dust." -ontariodealer
FinsRule
FinsRule
Joined: Dec 23, 2009
  • Threads: 119
  • Posts: 3667
July 3rd, 2012 at 8:19:03 AM permalink
Quote: AcesAndEights

Can anyone give me a censored version of his "protest" signature? I missed it, sigh...



It was memorable!
FarFromVegas
FarFromVegas
Joined: Dec 10, 2010
  • Threads: 7
  • Posts: 878
July 3rd, 2012 at 8:27:53 AM permalink
Quote: AcesAndEights

Can anyone give me a censored version of his "protest" signature? I missed it, sigh...



Just watch Dennis Hopper in Blue Velvet or Joe Pesci in either Goodfellas or Casino, then remove any hint of classiness, and you'll get the general idea.

Or hang around a Middle School boys' locker room. That level of wit.
Each of us is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts. Preparing for a fight about your bad decision is not as smart as making a good decision.
thecesspit
thecesspit
Joined: Apr 19, 2010
  • Threads: 53
  • Posts: 5936
July 3rd, 2012 at 8:54:55 AM permalink
Quote: FarFromVegas

Just watch Dennis Hopper in Blue Velvet or Joe Pesci in either Goodfellas or Casino, then remove any hint of classiness, and you'll get the general idea.

Or hang around a Middle School boys' locker room. That level of wit.



Boys locker room is a very apt comparison.
"Then you can admire the real gambler, who has neither eaten, slept, thought nor lived, he has so smarted under the scourge of his martingale, so suffered on the rack of his desire for a coup at trente-et-quarante" - Honore de Balzac, 1829
EdgeLooker
EdgeLooker
Joined: Jan 4, 2012
  • Threads: 21
  • Posts: 290
July 3rd, 2012 at 8:59:03 AM permalink
Classic! Joe Pesci Funny Guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC5al-btIEw&feature=related

lol
andreas
andreas
Joined: Jun 12, 2019
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 1
June 12th, 2019 at 12:40:27 AM permalink
Quote: Wizard

I consider that a personal insult. Your last suspension was two weeks, so let's make this one three.





Thank you. This should bring the signal
DeMango
DeMango
Joined: Feb 2, 2010
  • Threads: 26
  • Posts: 2144
June 12th, 2019 at 8:02:06 AM permalink
So, who was the new man in red? Where has MrV gone to?
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 131
  • Posts: 16911
June 12th, 2019 at 8:30:40 AM permalink
Quote: DeMango

So, who was the new man in red? Where has MrV gone to?

IIRC MR.V said he was taking a break due to the forums not being good for his -EV gambling habits.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
Joined: May 21, 2013
  • Threads: 97
  • Posts: 13781
June 12th, 2019 at 9:36:41 AM permalink
Quote: DeMango

So, who was the new man in red? Where has MrV gone to?



Foreign bot, it appears.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
DeMango
DeMango
Joined: Feb 2, 2010
  • Threads: 26
  • Posts: 2144
June 12th, 2019 at 10:54:57 AM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

IIRC MR.V said he was taking a break due to the forums not being good for his -EV gambling habits.


Thanks for that. He should have signed up for a Heavy dice class. Iím serious. He might have seen or learned how to loose less if nothing else. But no, itís been a running feud for 15-20 years now, across a few forums, not this one.

  • Jump to: