June 28th, 2012 at 7:23:56 PM permalink
deleted
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
mrjjj
mrjjj
  • Threads: 75
June 28th, 2012 at 7:28:40 PM permalink
Quote: Ibeatyouraces

I dont "hate" anything, except my ex. Just be able to handle critism.

Ok, dislike my idea .....but if THOSE posts were not allowed on METHOD THREADS, it would drastically cut down on attacks and arguing, I assume.

Ken
thecesspit
thecesspit
  • Threads: 53
June 28th, 2012 at 7:30:34 PM permalink
There's a world more information on how to beat games in one post on A.P.Heat Blog than almost every single betting systems post. That's not to say I haven't learnt a lot from betting Systems posts, but it's very rarely what the original poster intended me to learn.

Asking someone to explain why they think a method would work is not an insult. Just my opinion.
"Then you can admire the real gambler, who has neither eaten, slept, thought nor lived, he has so smarted under the scourge of his martingale, so suffered on the rack of his desire for a coup at trente-et-quarante" - Honore de Balzac, 1829
mrjjj
mrjjj
June 28th, 2012 at 7:40:18 PM permalink
Quote: thecesspit

There's a world more information on how to beat games in one post on A.P.Heat Blog than almost every single betting systems post. That's not to say I haven't learnt a lot from betting Systems posts, but it's very rarely what the original poster intended me to learn.

Asking someone to explain why they think a method would work is not an insult. Just my opinion.

but if a guy starts a method thread stating......bet on the second column after every 5, 10 or 15 hits, why not just leave the guy alone?

Its a goofy method but why attack the guy? He's not hurting you. Do you know how many odd methods there are at VLS1 and VLS2 (I hope nobody gets pissed at me for saying that). As a mod., I scan it over for foul language etc. and let 'them' continue on, they are harming nobody.

Ken
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
June 29th, 2012 at 7:07:14 AM permalink
deleted
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
thecesspit
thecesspit
  • Threads: 53
June 30th, 2012 at 9:07:52 PM permalink
Quote: mrjjj

but if a guy starts a method thread stating......bet on the second column after every 5, 10 or 15 hits, why not just leave the guy alone?

If he comes to this site, people are going to critically examine their methods.

Quote:

Its a goofy method but why attack the guy? He's not hurting you. Do you know how many odd methods there are at VLS1 and VLS2 (I hope nobody gets pissed at me for saying that). As a mod., I scan it over for foul language etc. and let 'them' continue on, they are harming nobody.

Why is he posting here? For acclimation, or acceptance?

It's a Math orientated site. If you don't want "Math boys" picking over your ideas, don't post. End of problem, see?
"Then you can admire the real gambler, who has neither eaten, slept, thought nor lived, he has so smarted under the scourge of his martingale, so suffered on the rack of his desire for a coup at trente-et-quarante" - Honore de Balzac, 1829
mrjjj
mrjjj
July 1st, 2012 at 6:56:07 AM permalink
Quote: thecesspit

If he comes to this site, people are going to critically examine their methods.

Why is he posting here? For acclimation, or acceptance?

It's a Math orientated site. If you don't want "Math boys" picking over your ideas, don't post. End of problem, see?

"If he comes to this site, people are going to critically examine their methods" >>> Why? You sound like you endorse gang-like tactics of attacking? (big surprise)

"It's a Math orientated site. If you don't want "Math boys" picking over your ideas, don't post" >>> Well, until the rule changes to.....No more methods are allowed to be posted, I see no issue and I would NEVER not post out of fear of being ATTACKED, could careless. The math goofs are the last people that should be giving advice regarding methods. I want advice from the guys that have been in the trenches, guys that have put in more than 9 hours into their roulette studies.

Ken
FinsRule
FinsRule
  • Threads: 119
July 1st, 2012 at 7:05:52 AM permalink
LOL, the roulette trenches. It's tough out there for roulette players, isn't it?
mrjjj
mrjjj
July 1st, 2012 at 7:34:34 AM permalink
Quote: FinsRule

LOL, the roulette trenches. It's tough out there for roulette players, isn't it?

(lol)...I see my POINT/question went in another direction.

Ken
FinsRule
FinsRule
  • Threads: 119
July 1st, 2012 at 7:37:52 AM permalink
Quote: mrjjj

(lol)...I see my POINT/question went in another direction.

Ken

Sorry, I just picture you playing roulette, bullets flying everywhere around you. You're wearing a gas mask and writing down the last numbers that have hit. Pressing your bets...

Hey, it's Sunday morning and I'm at work - this is where my mind is right now.

• Jump to: