Thread Rating:

1BB
1BB
  • Threads: 18
September 14th, 2015 at 10:37:58 AM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

Did someone really get suspended just for called Hillary a lesbian? That's honestly the dumbest suspension reason I have heard. Is there more to this story?

I'm not 100% sure she isn't one http://consciouslyenlightened.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/132053-HzVL_zhBND1gXj8sEQaNcQ-1.png (-;.

Not suspended. Permanently banned. Check the link next to John Cena's name on the suspension list. Now scratch your head.

JohnCena was an unabashed Donald Trump supporter. In my opinion his posts were spirited, lively and entertaining. A breath of fresh air that would be of value to most forums. In my opinion he was never given a chance. Just my opinion, no need to circle the wagons.
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi
petroglyph
petroglyph
  • Threads: 19
September 14th, 2015 at 11:00:07 AM permalink
Quote: MidwestAP

you may want to consider switching to decaf, caffeine won't be offended

Bwahaha
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
September 14th, 2015 at 12:07:03 PM permalink
Quote: 1BB

EvenBob, aren't you the guy who went crying to DJTeddyBear after one of your suspensions? .

I'm not understanding your comment. I imply
with the facepalm video that I find your statement
about never getting upset to be less than truthful.
And you counter by pointing out that I did get
upset that I was suspended for no reason.

How does pointing out that I did get upset bolster
your argument that you never get upset? Where
did I claim I wasn't upset about being suspended
for no reason. You make no sense, it's like you're
upset right now and are just lashing out. But you
'never' get upset, so that's not possible.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
Sabretom2
Sabretom2
  • Threads: 11
September 14th, 2015 at 12:09:42 PM permalink
There's something about telling me what I can say and what I can't say that rubs my American gene the wrong way.
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
September 14th, 2015 at 12:25:41 PM permalink

Not suspended. Permanently banned. Check the link next to John Cena's name on the suspension list. Now scratch your head.

JohnCena was an unabashed Donald Trump supporter. In my opinion his posts were spirited, lively and entertaining. A breath of fresh air that would be of value to most forums. In my opinion he was never given a chance. Just my opinion, no need to circle the wagons.

Get your facts straight. He wasn't banned because of one comment, but a series of posts. Not to mention he was a duplicate ID...and I think he was previously banned [on another account], or at least he sure acted like it.
RS
RS
September 14th, 2015 at 12:32:31 PM permalink

Then we have the author of this lovely quote. "I loaded some of my socks with rocks. And I went out and clubbed as many black mother %$^ I could find. I beat them black pieces of s**t into the ground". Many said that both of these gentlemen had value and many pleaded their cases to management, much like I do for others from time to time. There's really no difference other than the folks I went to bat for weren't popular. Right, JohnCena?

You're taking that quote (of Mickey) out of context...
1BB
1BB
September 14th, 2015 at 12:41:35 PM permalink
Quote: RS

Get your facts straight. He wasn't banned because of one comment, but a series of posts. Not to mention he was a duplicate ID...and I think he was previously banned [on another account], or at least he sure acted like it.

Fact: Permanently banned.

Fact: Trump supporter.

These are the only two facts in my post. Please point out which one isn't straight.
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 211
September 14th, 2015 at 12:45:09 PM permalink
Quote: Sabretom2

There's something about telling me what I can say and what I can't say that rubs my American gene the wrong way.

Well, everyone wants there to be virtually no consequences for insults. It doesn't work that well in the face to face world on the street, why should it here?

But language and intent is not always straightforward.

When I was in my teens, if I was looking at my car after an accident, I might look at the damage, and say, "That's bad."

Twenty years later someone could be looking at a fine (undamaged) sports car, and say the same thing and mean something almost opposite really.

You can say Elton John is gay. Not disputed even by Elton John. But if someone comes on this forum and insists on saying "Gay Elton John" and just keeps on saying it starts to look like the intent is an insult. Why don't they mention everyone else's sexuality? Why are they bringing it up randomly even when it's not under discussion.

Here's a headline from FOX

Quote:

Puerto Ricans becoming political force in Florida, could be critical swing vote

Okay, but if you insist on throwing Puerto Rican in all the time before someone's name to single them out, I'd guess you are intending to insult them. "That Puerto Rican Ricardo".

But there's not always a clear line for everything -- to me anyway. So, I sympathize with people who get it wrong when it's just a one time thing. But that doesn't excuse everyone.

All my opinion of course.

And words will change in the future, just to make it more difficult.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
RS
RS
September 14th, 2015 at 12:49:56 PM permalink

These are the only two facts in my post. Please point out which one isn't straight.

Your post was in response to AxeWolf's post: "did JC get banned just for calling Hillary a lesbian?" [not verbatim]. Your post insinuates that is the case, that he got banned solely for calling Hillary a lesbian, which is untrue.
EvenBob
EvenBob
September 14th, 2015 at 1:09:15 PM permalink

Fact: Permanently banned AFTER he was
banned for 3 days and came back with another ID.

You don't seem to understand this at all, it's like you
have an agenda and stick to it no matter what the
facts are.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
September 14th, 2015 at 1:31:51 PM permalink
Quote: TwoFeathersATL

Question.

Figure4 is now showing in red, what's up with that?
A sanctioned member with a new handle? Or were one or more of Figure4's posts considered an insult?
Or both? There's a question for discussion in the discussion about the suspension list.
Just my opinion of course....

Figure4 was another dupeID for JohnCena.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
1BB
1BB
September 14th, 2015 at 1:53:22 PM permalink

Your post was in response to AxeWolf's post: "did JC get banned just for calling Hillary a lesbian?" [not verbatim]. Your post insinuates that is the case, that he got banned solely for calling Hillary a lesbian, which is untrue.

Now who's not getting the facts straight?
1BB
1BB
September 14th, 2015 at 2:16:43 PM permalink

You're taking that quote (of Mickey) out of context...

That racist, hateful post is crystal clear. It is not distorted and it's meaning hasn't changed, therefore it is not out of context. Still bragging about those despicable acts some 35 years later is very telling as are the words themselves.

If you are that concerned perhaps you can quote the entire post and give it your spin and or approval. I'd love to hear it.
1BB
1BB
September 14th, 2015 at 3:00:55 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Fact: Permanently banned AFTER he was
banned for 3 days and came back with another ID.

You don't seem to understand this at all, it's like you
have an agenda and stick to it no matter what the
facts are.

Here are the facts just for you. Feel free to ignore them or twist them to your liking.

JohnCena's name went red on Aug. 10th as can be seen on page 650 of this thread. No reason was given, no length of suspension was given, just these two words. Enough. Goodbye. All inquires fell on deaf ears. At no time was a three day suspension issued.

His name finally appeared on the suspension list on Sept 3rd, 24 days after going red. His nuke was backdated to Aug. 16th. and new offenses were added.

I have no agenda and am merely participating on this thread asking questions and stating my opinions. I don't expect all 10,000 members to agree with me and I would be disappointed if they did. Your responses to me aren't going to change a thing. Keep them coming if you wish but please don't expect me to respond to every one.
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 17
September 14th, 2015 at 3:10:26 PM permalink
IBB said "I have no agenda."
Is it April 1st already?
1BB
1BB
September 14th, 2015 at 3:22:13 PM permalink
Quote: mcallister3200

IBB said "I have no agenda."
Is it April 1st already?

Hey, I said it with a straight face. Are you on Norm's site? You don't have to answer, just whistle if you are.
EvenBob
EvenBob
September 14th, 2015 at 3:35:21 PM permalink

Here are the facts just for you. .

No, this is the fact:

Quote: BBabs

he got nuked for making a dupe ID to come back on the same day he got suspended rather than waiting the 3 days.

1BB
1BB
September 14th, 2015 at 3:39:56 PM permalink

No, this is the fact:

Believe what you like.
EvenBob
EvenBob
September 14th, 2015 at 3:42:16 PM permalink

Believe what you like.

Why wouldn't I? How could you possibly know
what really happened, and Babs has no reason
to make it up. You just want to constantly
cause trouble and make waves.
RonC
RonC
  • Threads: 40
September 14th, 2015 at 3:47:24 PM permalink

Why wouldn't I? How could you possibly know
what really happened, and Babs has no reason
to make it up. You just want to constantly
cause trouble and make waves.

I really hate when the ocean is totally calm and there are no waves...
petroglyph
petroglyph
September 14th, 2015 at 3:53:29 PM permalink

That racist, hateful post is crystal clear. It is not distorted and it's meaning hasn't changed, therefore it is not out of context. Still bragging about those despicable acts some 35 years later is very telling as are the words themselves.

Were you unable to recognize Mickey's pain?

Are you receiving any help, I hope so. The answer is simple, but it is not easy.
EvenBob
EvenBob
September 14th, 2015 at 3:59:03 PM permalink
Quote: petroglyph

The answer is simple, but it is not easy.

Mickey is a self destructive drinker, saw them
sometimes in the bar. They want to do the
right thing, but drinking makes them do the
wrong thing. Start fights, insult people. I would
kick them out and the next day they would
apologize profusely. Drunk wife beaters
are also known for this, they truly feel sorry
the next day. Disturbed people.
1BB
1BB
September 14th, 2015 at 3:59:04 PM permalink
Quote: RonC

I really hate when the ocean is totally calm and there are no waves...

Bob finally noticed me after 5 years. I'm so honored. Hope none of his regulars are jealous. TwoFeathers, aren't you glad he told you to leave him alone?
EvenBob
EvenBob
September 14th, 2015 at 4:03:00 PM permalink

Bob finally noticed me after 5 years. I'm so honored.

It didn't take 5 years, I've mentioned you before.
Sometimes your complaints are so unfounded
and groundless, it gets tiring.
Rock
Rock
  • Threads: 0
September 14th, 2015 at 4:03:01 PM permalink

Babs has no reason to make it up.

really? then why she don't name the duplicate ID ?
EvenBob
EvenBob
September 14th, 2015 at 4:04:29 PM permalink
Quote: Rock

You just joined 10 min ago. What do you care?
1BB
1BB
September 14th, 2015 at 4:07:37 PM permalink

Were you unable to recognize Mickey's pain?

Are you receiving any help, I hope so. The answer is simple, but it is not easy.

I'm not unsympathetic to anyone with alcohol problems but the buck stops with them. What's that saying? Alcohol just takes away inhibitions and shows the true person. I don't know if it's true and I won't pretend to understand. Believe it or not I've never been drunk.

Could you explain the help comment please. I'm not sure what you mean.
RonC
RonC
September 14th, 2015 at 4:11:52 PM permalink
Quote: Rock

You just joined 10 min ago. What do you care?

Someone banned a while ago (forgot the name)
JohnCena
PDriver
Figure4
Rock

See ya!! You will be gone again the next time a greenie stops by...
petroglyph
petroglyph
September 14th, 2015 at 4:31:52 PM permalink

I'm not unsympathetic to anyone with alcohol problems but the buck stops with them. What's that saying? Alcohol just takes away inhibitions and shows the true person. I don't know if it's true and I won't pretend to understand. Believe it or not I've never been drunk.

I think the drinking was a symptom? It doesn't excuse rampant bigotry, which I don't believe it was, it did loosen the tongue.

They say when drinking alcohol, the first thing you lose is judgment. IIRC, he was speaking of past experiences in Missouri [?]. It was unacceptable behavior, and he is not here. He does have it within him to not come back with another id. I guess I am more a believer that alcoholism or drug addiction is a disease, however that doesn't make it more pleasant to be on the receiving side of tirades. I was raised around two alcoholics, they were mostly pleasant.

Quote:

Could you explain the help comment please. I'm not sure what you mean.

I'm not positive, but I have been watching for awhile. It occurred to me that maybe you might be an empath? I think maybe I am, my daughter does as well. Google it.

In my own experience, nobody wants to be seen as weak, or vulnerable. I thought maybe you may suffer somewhat as well? Many times when you go to defend, others will fade the position, automatically. I am in some phase, trying to understand the why of things.

As a friend once told me, "we are all in the same boat, we just lie about it to different degrees".
1BB
1BB
September 14th, 2015 at 4:47:20 PM permalink

I think the drinking was a symptom? It doesn't excuse rampant bigotry, which I don't believe it was, it did loosen the tongue.

They say when drinking alcohol, the first thing you lose is judgment. IIRC, he was speaking of past experiences in Missouri [?]. It was unacceptable behavior, and he is not here. He does have it within him to not come back with another id. I guess I am more a believer that alcoholism or drug addiction is a disease, however that doesn't make it more pleasant to be on the receiving side of tirades. I was raised around two alcoholics, they were mostly pleasant.

I'm not positive, but I have been watching for awhile. It occurred to me that maybe you might be an empath? I think maybe I am, my daughter does as well. Google it.

In my own experience, nobody wants to be seen as weak, or vulnerable. I thought maybe you may suffer somewhat as well? Many times when you go to defend, others will fade the position, automatically. I am in some phase, trying to understand the why of things.

As a friend once told me, "we are all in the same boat, we just lie about it to different degrees".

Is being an empath something to seek help for? I knew what it was but looked it up and found the thirty traits. I've got seven of them. I'm not sure if that's enough to put me in that category but I don't think so. I showed it to my wife and she said I had six of the traits so I don't think I'm skewing it. It's a great subject. Thanks.
rxwine
rxwine
September 14th, 2015 at 5:16:08 PM permalink

It's admirable that you think you're defending the moderators of this fine site but I'm not attacking them and, as I've noted before, they are quite capable of handling things on their own.

1BB, you don't even pay attention to your own words.

Put the two parts I bolded together and read what it says.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
1BB
1BB
September 14th, 2015 at 5:21:54 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

It's admirable that you think you're defending the moderators of this fine site but I'm not attacking them and, as I've noted before, they are quite capable of handling things on their own.

1BB, you don't even pay attention to your own words.

Put the two parts I bolded together and read what it says.

Got it. Thanks.
EvenBob
EvenBob
September 14th, 2015 at 5:39:34 PM permalink

looked it up and found the thirty traits. I've got seven of them.

I just looked at the 30, it's BS. If everybody doesn't
have 6 or 7 of these 'traits', they're a sociopath.
It's right up there with astrology, one size fits
all.
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
September 14th, 2015 at 5:52:34 PM permalink
Where is the rule against being a bigot?

Heck, half of the polls seem to glorify bigotry with the ever-present "I'm a Bigot" vote option, and we all laugh and chortle gleefully.

Many people ARE bigots; so many in fact that bigoted remarks may fall on many sympathetic ears in this forum and thereby not be deemed "overly divisive" or "so disruptive to the site" so as to warrant the nuclear option.

PC is a bore.

People are what they are; let em play, coach: let em play.
"What, me worry?"
rxwine
rxwine
September 14th, 2015 at 6:07:04 PM permalink
Quote: MrV

Where is the rule against being a bigot?

Heck, half of the polls seem to glorify bigotry with the ever-present "I'm a Bigot" vote option, and we all laugh and chortle gleefully.

Many people ARE bigots; so many in fact that bigoted remarks may fall on many sympathetic ears in this forum and thereby not be deemed "overly divisive" or "so disruptive to the site" so as to warrant the nuclear option.

PC is a bore.

People are what they are; let em play, coach: let em play.

You can engage in all your faults as you wish, and see the results in the gutter and dregs of society.

(Take that FrGamble.)
MrV
MrV
September 14th, 2015 at 6:11:40 PM permalink
Bigotry is an American tradition, and still quite pervasive.

My point: I am not advocating it, I am merely asking "where is / why should there be/ a rule against it?
"What, me worry?"
rxwine
rxwine
September 14th, 2015 at 6:16:20 PM permalink

Most likely bigotry is actually poor use of pattern recognition, since it is not fined tuned enough to avoid broad brush strokes.

Quote:

My point: I am not advocating it, I am merely asking "where is / why should there be/ a rule against it?

'Cause they want a civil site, without long threads of people flaming each other back and forth? That's part of my guess.
EvenBob
EvenBob
September 14th, 2015 at 6:35:18 PM permalink

I'm a bigot about many things, everybody is
whether they'll admit it or not. Having age
bigotry, or weight, or education, or heritage,
or Gay, or any of half a dozen other things,
it's all as bad as racial bigotry.
MrV
MrV
September 14th, 2015 at 7:10:16 PM permalink

'Cause they want a civil site, without long threads of people flaming each other back and forth? That's part of my guess.

Yes, bigotry is "disruptive," to a site when those who are offended vocalize their displeasure: it can easily lead to a thread being hijacked, insults and proclamations of righteous indignation.

BUT (and it's a big but) just because someone feels offense because someone else strongly dislikes and objects to their ideas: is that necessarily a horrible thing?

Out of the crucible of conflict can arise understanding.
"What, me worry?"
rxwine
rxwine
September 14th, 2015 at 7:18:55 PM permalink
Are you saying we are like this? See spoiler.

Quote:

... Forum rules will be strictly adhered to. If you're looking for drama, infighting or any other such nonsense, then go somewhere else. That sort of behavior is not tolerated here

I copied the rule warning from this forum but deleted identification. "Welcome to the Aryan Nations Open Forum. Forum rules will be strictly adhered to. If you're looking for drama, infighting or any other such nonsense, then go somewhere else. That sort of behavior is not tolerated here
EvenBob
EvenBob
September 14th, 2015 at 7:52:51 PM permalink
Here's the thing about the Johncena issue. He
can be coming back here and PM'ing people about
the 'truth', but he doesn't know the truth. He
wasn't written up yet as having been suspended
for 3 days, so how would he know. I take Bab's
word for it that he came back as a sock right
away because he's done it umpteen times
since. Say what you want about B9, he never
came back. Only cowards and dickheads play
those games.
rxwine
rxwine
September 14th, 2015 at 9:09:49 PM permalink

Say what you want about B9, he never
came back.

Just 'cause you don't see him, doesn't mean he left.
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
  • Threads: 164
September 15th, 2015 at 2:10:13 AM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

No, he didn't, and yes, there is. I asked him in the election thread not to use "lesbian" and "gay" as insults after he did it numerous times and someone else complained.

However, (and after that) he got suspended for a personal insult to a member and abusing people in PM's, and he got nuked for making a dupe ID to come back on the same day he got suspended rather than waiting the 3 days.

Ah yes its coming back to me now. I don't really want to defend him because I though he should've been suspended as soon as he use the words "my brotha!". It was obvious he was going to be an agitator.

I would like to defend his right to call her anything he wants to, as long as it's not profanity.

Aw, did someone get hurt feelings because they like Hillary? Who really cares what he thinks? IGNORE/BLOCK HIM.

I don't understand how calling someone a lesbian(at least he didn't call her a carpet muncher) or gay can be construed as an insult, unless that person or you feel there is something bad about being a homosexual. Do you think being a lesbian or a gay is wrong?

If he called a member here a lesbian or gay and took offense to it, then I could understand the problem.

Is Hillary a member here to say she takes issue with that?

I have been hearing rumors of her being interested in women for years. I wouldn't be surprised if she likes women that way.

Didn't Gennifer Flowers tell a reporter that Bill Clinton said he knew Hillary was into girls? There's quite a few lesbian stories about her. Is it all just BS? I don't know, but it's not an absurd notion. I don't think he should've been silenced.

Why would you or anyone ask someone not to call a politician a lesbian or gay? Explain why it's an insult or against the rules?
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
  • Threads: 37
September 15th, 2015 at 4:52:09 AM permalink

Bob finally noticed me after 5 years. I'm so honored. Hope none of his regulars are jealous. TwoFeathers, aren't you glad he told you to leave him alone?

Hey 1BB
You want to get into a spat, that's fine.
I'd rather you left me out of it.
My bar brawling days are over I'm afraid.
I just drink quietly now, mostly ;-)
Youuuuuu MIGHT be a 'rascal' if.......(nevermind ;-)...2F
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
September 15th, 2015 at 5:19:51 AM permalink

Just 'cause you don't see him, doesn't mean he left.

*shudder*
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
September 15th, 2015 at 5:34:01 AM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

Ah yes its coming back to me now. I don't really want to defend him because I though he should've been suspended as soon as he use the words "my brotha!". It was obvious he was going to be an agitator.

I would like to defend his right to call her anything he wants to, as long as it's not profanity.

Aw, did someone get hurt feelings because they like Hillary? Who really cares what he thinks? IGNORE/BLOCK HIM.

I don't understand how calling someone a lesbian(at least he didn't call her a carpet muncher) or gay can be construed as an insult, unless that person or you feel there is something bad about being a homosexual. Do you think being a lesbian or a gay is wrong?

If he called a member here a lesbian or gay and took offense to it, then I could understand the problem.

Is Hillary a member here to say she takes issue with that?

I have been hearing rumors of her being interested in women for years. I wouldn't be surprised if she likes women that way.

Didn't Gennifer Flowers tell a reporter that Bill Clinton said he knew Hillary was into girls? There's quite a few lesbian stories about her. Is it all just BS? I don't know, but it's not an absurd notion. I don't think he should've been silenced.

Why would you or anyone ask someone not to call a politician a lesbian or gay? Explain why it's an insult or against the rules?

I think the Election 2016 discussion of this, including what I actually said, would be the place to start, from the point JohnCena first joined the conversation until he left it (a period of weeks). If you still have concerns, let's look at them after that. Keep in mind that, spin on here to the contrary, this is NOT why he was suspended or ultimately nuked.
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 17
September 15th, 2015 at 6:36:49 AM permalink

Hey, I said it with a straight face. Are you on Norm's site? You don't have to answer, just whistle if you are.

I don't know if you could hear it, but I whistled. I do appreciate your blackjack commentary and experience on this site. Seem genuinely helpful to newer players.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
September 15th, 2015 at 7:47:13 AM permalink
AxelWolf,

Please add to what I said in-thread the following:

Quote: Wizard

When I was a kid I was the frequent victim of bullying. The physical beatings often came with being called gay or a fag. It is not easy for me to talk about it, so let's leave it at that.

That is largely the reason why I feel that calling a straight man gay is very insulting. Even if it is just implied, like in the post that got Zcore suspended, it is going to be met with punishment on my site. This is something I feel strongly about and do not expect me to reverse that policy. You can suggest I'm another religion all you want. It is not the same thing.

This post (and the discussion at the time) by Mike a couple years ago (the discussion and this particular comment made a strong impression on me, but took a while to find) is what broke my mental tie between ignoring the repeated references (since they were not about members) and asking JohnCena to stop using "gay" and "lesbian" as insults. However, he did not break the PUBLISHED rules, so I asked, as opposed to a formal warning or any other punishment. That's really all I have to say.
RonC
RonC
September 15th, 2015 at 7:53:25 AM permalink

When I was a kid I was the frequent victim of bullying. The physical beatings often came with being called gay or a fag. It is not easy for me to talk about it, so let's leave it at that.

That is largely the reason why I feel that calling a straight man gay is very insulting. Even if it is just implied, like in the post that got Zcore suspended, it is going to be met with punishment on my site. This is something I feel strongly about and do not expect me to reverse that policy. You can suggest I'm another religion all you want. It is not the same thing.

ams288--you see, I am not the only one here who feels it is an insult to call someone "gay" who is not. I know calling Drudge "gay" without proof is not an insult to a member (unless that is who Cena was or something...) but it is acknowledged by more than one person that it is an insult.

I shouldn't call Hillary a "lesbian" in spite of published reports that she MAY be one; you shouldn't call Drudge a "gay hypocrite" because there is no real, verifiable proof of him being "Gay". Go ahead and do whatever you want; no one says that we have to do the right thing!!
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
September 15th, 2015 at 8:48:03 AM permalink
Quote: RonC

ams288--you see, I am not the only one here who feels it is an insult to call someone "gay" who is not. I know calling Drudge "gay" without proof is not an insult to a member (unless that is who Cena was or something...) but it is acknowledged by more than one person that it is an insult.

I shouldn't call Hillary a "lesbian" in spite of published reports that she MAY be one; you shouldn't call Drudge a "gay hypocrite" because there is no real, verifiable proof of him being "Gay". Go ahead and do whatever you want; no one says that we have to do the right thing!!

Drudge was on the Out Magazine Power list for 3 years. He could have sued them if it wasn't true. End of story as far as I'm concerned.

I'm gay. So if anyone thinks me calling someone else gay is an insult needs to have their head examined.

I will continue to point out hypocrisy in certain rich public figures (I.e. Drudge) personal vs professional lives.
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
  • Jump to: