Thread Rating:

ChumpChange
ChumpChange 
  • Threads: 111
March 15th, 2024 at 12:52:02 AM permalink
He didn't want you to forget he insulted you and he won't stop.
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 63
Thanked by
SOOPOOscolistams288Calderrawtuff
March 15th, 2024 at 1:40:27 AM permalink
Quote: Nathan

Mr. V insulted me again. I said if Mr. V insulted me again, I would press charges. He did it again after I was being incredibly nice to not press charges the first time he insulted me and he thanked my nice gesture by insulting me again. So, I want him Suspended. 💡
link to original post

Grow up! What are you now, 40 or 4.

And yes, I'll accept suspension for saying it.
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
Nathan
Nathan
  • Threads: 65
March 15th, 2024 at 5:55:28 AM permalink
I'd like to press charges against Oncedear for insulting me. Even Oncedear implied he deserves to be Suspended for insulting me, so there you go. 💡
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D "Man Babes" #AxelFabulous "Olive oil is processed but it only has one ingredient, olive oil."-Even Bob, March 27/28th. :D The 2 year war is over! Woo-hoo! :D I sometimes speak in metaphors. ;) Remember this. ;) Crack the code. :D 8.9.13.25.14.1.13.5.9.19.14.1.20.8.1.14! :D "For about the 4096th time, let me offer a radical idea to those of you who don't like Nathan -- block her and don't visit Nathan's Corner. What is so complicated about it?" Wizard, August 21st. :D
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 209
Thanked by
odiousgambit
March 15th, 2024 at 6:32:01 AM permalink
I'm complaining about all the visible "sausage" making. Request the Suspension list reserved for discussing suspensions that have actually occurred and whether they should be amended, ended or reversed.

Use the pm for all accusations and that sort of thing.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 326
Thanked by
rawtuff
March 15th, 2024 at 6:33:25 AM permalink

I'd like to press charges against Oncedear for insulting me. Even Oncedear implied he deserves to be Suspended for insulting me, so there you go. 💡
link to original post

I realized I made a HUGE mistake in not pressing charges against Mr. V. I want him Suspended for insulting me.
link to original post

Uh Oh, look out guys, she's using her "she who must be obeyed" voice!

the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!”   She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
rxwine
rxwine
March 15th, 2024 at 6:43:02 AM permalink
Quote: rxwine

I'm complaining about all the visible "sausage" making. Request the Suspension list reserved for discussing suspensions that have actually occurred and whether they should be amended, ended or reversed.

Use the pm for all accusations and that sort of thing.
link to original post

The way I look at it's not even important who requests (I for instance) be suspended. It either holds up under the rules or it doesn't. I will fight about it (if I actually care) on that basis if I think's it's wrong, or I will lose if I am wrong.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
unJon
unJon
  • Threads: 14
Thanked by
Joemanodiousgambit
March 15th, 2024 at 6:45:14 AM permalink
Overall, the lengthy set of rules for this forum is a positive in keeping the posts here appropriate and on topic vs some other gambling forums out there. Largely it works and I am supportive.

The gamesmanship around suspensions and rule whinging is an unfortunate byproduct. Better when it’s not seen and doesn’t flood the board publicly, defeating the intent of the rules of a level of decorum that should be maintained.

Not pointing fingers at anyone in particular. Many are guilty on both sides.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.
Joeman
Joeman
  • Threads: 36
March 15th, 2024 at 7:06:04 AM permalink
Quote: unJon

The gamesmanship around suspensions and rule whinging is an unfortunate byproduct. Better when it’s not seen and doesn’t flood the board publicly, defeating the intent of the rules of a level of decorum that should be maintained.link to original post

^^^This!^^^

(worded much more diplomatically than I would have said it!)
"Dealer has 'rock'... Pay 'paper!'"
vegas
vegas
  • Threads: 30
March 15th, 2024 at 9:34:53 AM permalink
Nathan, I hope you are saying these things and not someone telling you what to say. You have changed recently.
50-50-90 Rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there is a 90% probability you'll get it wrong
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
March 15th, 2024 at 10:26:55 AM permalink
Quote: vegas

Nathan, I hope you are saying these things and not someone telling you what to say. You have changed recently.
link to original post

Bingo.

Nathan, I suspect you are attempting to adopt the legalistic, aggressive tactics of MDawg, the attorney whom you very much admire, but isn't it said that "When you lie down with dawgs, you get up with fleas?"

In this case the "fleas" are your over-estimation of your power to smite those who annoy you: you are NOT a "forum influencer," Nathan.

You are here more or less on probation, so don't blow it.

Now it is time for a reality check, Nathan.

You say I "insulted" you again?

Really?

Please post the link to the post ON THIS BOARD where I insulted you AGAIN after being forgiven.

You can't, can you?

The mods don't and should not care about what I say to you OFF of this forum; that would be like discussing the content of a PM, which as you should know is against the rules.
"What, me worry?"
AZDuffman
AZDuffman 
  • Threads: 240
March 15th, 2024 at 12:41:22 PM permalink

Mr. V insulted me again. I said if Mr. V insulted me again, I would press charges. He did it again after I was being incredibly nice to not press charges the first time he insulted me and he thanked my nice gesture by insulting me again. So, I want him Suspended. 💡
link to original post

I want Lori Grenier to leave her husband for me. Let's see who gets lucky first.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
MDawg
MDawg
  • Threads: 39
March 15th, 2024 at 2:02:35 PM permalink
Lori Grenier is your idea of a dreamboat? Or is it just her money, which - is "only" $150M nothing much compared to some of the other Sharks.
I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people. https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/33908-the-adventures-of-mdawg/
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 121
Thanked by
odiousgambit
March 15th, 2024 at 2:17:42 PM permalink
Quote: MrV

Nathan, I suspect you are attempting to adopt the legalistic, aggressive tactics of MDawg, the attorney whom you very much admire, but isn't it said that "When you lie down with dawgs, you get up with fleas?"

I think if an insult is as clever as this one, it should not result in a suspension.
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 296
March 15th, 2024 at 2:34:41 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

I think if an insult is as clever as this one, it should not result in a suspension.
link to original post

We allow clever insults now?
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
AZDuffman
AZDuffman 
March 15th, 2024 at 2:53:41 PM permalink
Quote: MDawg

Lori Grenier is your idea of a dreamboat? Or is it just her money, which - is "only" $150M nothing much compared to some of the other Sharks.
link to original post

She looks good.
She is super smart.
She is my age.
She is rich.

So.....yeah.
MDawg
MDawg
March 15th, 2024 at 2:56:30 PM permalink
Well, as the saying goes, it's just as easy to fall in love with a rich woman as a poor one....
I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people. https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/33908-the-adventures-of-mdawg/
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1491
Thanked by
Nathan
March 15th, 2024 at 3:03:32 PM permalink

link to original post

Personal insult. 7 days to run consecutively with previous suspension.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
Nathan
Nathan
March 15th, 2024 at 3:13:02 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

link to original post

link to original post

Thank you Wizard. 💡
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D "Man Babes" #AxelFabulous "Olive oil is processed but it only has one ingredient, olive oil."-Even Bob, March 27/28th. :D The 2 year war is over! Woo-hoo! :D I sometimes speak in metaphors. ;) Remember this. ;) Crack the code. :D 8.9.13.25.14.1.13.5.9.19.14.1.20.8.1.14! :D "For about the 4096th time, let me offer a radical idea to those of you who don't like Nathan -- block her and don't visit Nathan's Corner. What is so complicated about it?" Wizard, August 21st. :D
AZDuffman
AZDuffman 
March 15th, 2024 at 3:15:27 PM permalink

link to original post

link to original post

Wouldn't that be "run concurrently" or "served consecutively?"
AZDuffman
AZDuffman 
March 15th, 2024 at 3:17:37 PM permalink

Well, as the saying goes, it's just as easy to fall in love with a rich woman as a poor one....
link to original post

I get that some of the folks here who do not remember who shot JR might think she is older. But seriously, she is like within 1-2 months of my age and looks real good there. To be honest I rather prefer that to some TikToker who I have socks older than.
MDawg
MDawg
March 15th, 2024 at 3:26:32 PM permalink
I finally asked my wife to stop sending me all the Tik Tok videos - I don't have an account and Tik Tok is apparently not one of the social medias where one is able to view anything sans account.

She wasn't apparently sending me entertainment type videos but more along the lines of introspection, spiritual and financial growth type uplifting stuff, but still - I am glad I came up with a built in excuse for not viewing them. I am very organized and find time in a day for a prodigious amount of work and non-work, but looking at Tik Tok videos was not something I wanted to add to the list.
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 296
Thanked by
RogerKint
March 15th, 2024 at 4:12:16 PM permalink

I finally asked my wife to stop sending me all the Tik Tok videos - I don't have an account and Tik Tok is apparently not one of the social medias where one is able to view anything sans account.

She wasn't apparently sending me entertainment type videos but more along the lines of introspection, spiritual and financial growth type uplifting stuff, but still - I am glad I came up with a built in excuse for not viewing them. I am very organized and find time in a day for a prodigious amount of work and non-work, but looking at Tik Tok videos was not something I wanted to add to the list.
link to original post

She probably feels the same about you posting all day on WOV. Something she would not want to add to her list of to do daily items.
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
MDawg
MDawg
March 15th, 2024 at 5:01:54 PM permalink
That would make sense only if I were asking her to read my posts at WOV.
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 86
March 16th, 2024 at 11:05:43 AM permalink

link to original post

I would disagree with that. I have only ever fallen in love with poor women, what do I need to do to have a rich one fall for me.
At my age, a "Life In Prison" sentence is not much of a deterrent.
tuttigym
tuttigym
  • Threads: 10
March 16th, 2024 at 11:22:59 AM permalink
Quote: DRich

link to original post

I would disagree with that. I have only ever fallen in love with poor women, what do I need to do to have a rich one fall for me.
link to original post

An "unlimited" American Express BLACK CARD. That will get you pretty much anything.

tuttigym
rxwine
rxwine
March 16th, 2024 at 11:45:21 AM permalink
If you can’t be with the one you love, love the one you’re with.

*I wonder how short that guys life was.
DRich
DRich
March 16th, 2024 at 12:19:58 PM permalink
Quote: tuttigym

An "unlimited" American Express BLACK CARD. That will get you pretty much anything.

tuttigym

I don't follow how that would attract the rich ones.
MDawg
MDawg
March 16th, 2024 at 1:33:36 PM permalink
DRich you never considered joining the diplomatic corps?
DRich
DRich
March 16th, 2024 at 2:49:46 PM permalink

link to original post

No, I did try to join the navy and the NSA but I was rejected for medical reasons.
rxwine
rxwine
March 16th, 2024 at 4:11:35 PM permalink
Quote: DRich

link to original post

No, I did try to join the navy and the NSA but I was rejected for medical reasons.
link to original post

For the first 25 to 30 years of life, I never even thought about much less considered being like in the CIA. I don't even think I heard of the NSA at that time.

I think I would consider it though. Though I don't fancy the idea of sitting in a Russian prison waiting on a trade deal.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
Thanked by
Nathan
March 24th, 2024 at 7:47:13 PM permalink
Quote: OnceDear

link to original post

Request granted. 7 days.
Nathan
Nathan
March 24th, 2024 at 8:01:14 PM permalink

link to original post

Request granted. 7 days.
link to original post

Thank you Wizard. 💡
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
March 24th, 2024 at 8:50:44 PM permalink

Thank you Wizard. 💡
link to original post

You're welcome. That was a rare easy call.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman 
March 25th, 2024 at 4:59:02 AM permalink

link to original post

Request granted. 7 days.
link to original post

I can’t believe that took so long. He might as well asked if Barry Manilow knew you raided his wardrobe.
Nathan
Nathan
March 25th, 2024 at 9:44:42 AM permalink

Thank you Wizard. 💡
link to original post

You're welcome. That was a rare easy call.
link to original post

😀
rxwine
rxwine
Thanked by
ams288EvenBob
March 25th, 2024 at 1:13:02 PM permalink
Other than a thank you, I think if everyone starts putting smiley faces or similar when they see someone they got banned falls into trolling. And if it's not, does that mean we can all engage in some form of it?
  • Jump to: