Thread Rating:

Wizardofnothing
Wizardofnothing
  • Threads: 121
June 29th, 2016 at 4:02:51 PM permalink
Does anyone remember why this clown was suspended?
No longer hiring, don’t ask because I won’t hire you either
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
June 29th, 2016 at 4:06:32 PM permalink
He's a bigot.
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
Homelessnyc
Homelessnyc
  • Threads: 5
June 29th, 2016 at 4:08:49 PM permalink
Quote: ams288

He's a bigot.

Aren't we all?
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
June 29th, 2016 at 4:11:03 PM permalink
Who is John Galt?
"What, me worry?"
Wizardofnothing
Wizardofnothing
June 29th, 2016 at 4:16:43 PM permalink
I can't find anything on his suspension, but in other news- is this the same mr v from gf and vt or did someone take your name?
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
June 29th, 2016 at 4:31:18 PM permalink
Quote: Wizardofnothing

I can't find anything on his suspension, but in other news- is this the same mr v from gf and vt or did someone take your name?

Ask the Wiz why.

He posted that we KNOW why, but really, we don't: LarryS was nuked without clear explanation as to why.

I have my suspicions, but I didn't nuke him, so who the hell knows, other than He Who Nuked?

As for the real identity of "mr v:" (sic): what, me worry?
"What, me worry?"
RonC
RonC
  • Threads: 40
June 29th, 2016 at 4:33:39 PM permalink
I think if you read some of his posts, you may figure it out...

https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/info/rules/3853-discussion-about-the-suspension-list/376/#post378533

You may agree or disagree,, of course...
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
  • Threads: 37
June 29th, 2016 at 7:35:30 PM permalink
Quote: MrV

Ask the Wiz why.

He posted that we KNOW why, but really, we don't: LarryS was nuked without clear explanation as to why.

I have my suspicions, but I didn't nuke him, so who the hell knows, other than He Who Nuked?

As for the real identity of "mr v:" (sic): what, me worry?

I responded to this post about the nuking of LarryS. It was funny, and thought provoking, and unfortunately nukable for myself. Then I cancelled and started over....
So really I just chimed in to wish you all a good day ;-)
Youuuuuu MIGHT be a 'rascal' if.......(nevermind ;-)...2F
Mooseton
Mooseton
  • Threads: 14
June 30th, 2016 at 3:43:45 PM permalink
IIRC LarryS was throwing lots of disrespect towards Michael at sites like Gamblers Glen and GF and maybe not as much here, not sure on that, so Michael chimed in one day in the original suspension thread with something like "LarryS has been nuked terminally. I think we all know why." But not everyone knew why if they didn't check out the other sites with LarryS's putdowns. Doesn't really matter though. LarryS's best input here was some decent insight on some sports betting. Otherwise he was a good complainer if that counts.
$1700, 18, 19, 1920, 40, 60,... :/ Thx 'Do it again'. I'll try
rsactuary
rsactuary
  • Threads: 29
June 30th, 2016 at 4:18:32 PM permalink
He keeps complaining over there about the lack of customer service here. I'm not sure what he's talking about though.. it's a message board.
RonC
RonC
June 30th, 2016 at 5:19:59 PM permalink
I pay attention to the thread on GF because it is kind of like watching NASCAR...I like some of the folks in the race, but deep down I am kind of wating for the Big One.

Lately it has gotten boring because some of them spend a lot of time saying nothing, but every once in a while there is a good wreck. I joined, but I haven't posted yet. Why bother? I've already been called names in that thread; doing so must make some of them feel like real men. I do appreciate Kewlj's insight into the events and I do think that whole thing was way blown out of proportion.

I personally hope we don't have too many threads about that place here. One or two threads is enough!

Don't look now, but I don't show up among the people here today...or any day...
DeMango
DeMango
  • Threads: 36
June 30th, 2016 at 11:33:09 PM permalink
Stop giving them ammo, and they will slow down. Not gonna happen soon. But you should post there also, join in with all the mods who have come over.
When a rock is thrown into a pack of dogs, the one that yells the loudest is the one who got hit.
Tanko
Tanko
  • Threads: 0
July 1st, 2016 at 2:20:15 AM permalink
Quote: DeMango

But you should post there also, join in with all the mods who have come over.

Are you being compensated for bringing in members to that site?

Someone paid a lot of money to purchase WoO and this forum was included in the package.

They really don't need this forum for their business, yet they continue to support it, possibly at a loss.

All of you should show some gratitude.
Wizardofnothing
Wizardofnothing
July 1st, 2016 at 2:45:18 AM permalink
The don't because of the the ones that were permanently nuked on here are nothing more then crumbs for most part- fff aka 1bb seems to be the main trouble maker- however he is on this site 24-7 until his mother comes homes checking back and seeing what was said so he can go an report back
RonC
RonC
July 1st, 2016 at 3:05:32 AM permalink
Quote: DeMango

Stop giving them ammo, and they will slow down. Not gonna happen soon. But you should post there also, join in with all the mods who have come over.

The mods, and other members, who have gone over there aren't changing any minds in the thread. The get the same bull crap that is written every day, Their membership may help other areas of that forum, but the train wreck thread is dominated by two folks who would rather call people names than anything else. They are openly cheering for the demise of this site. People can do what they want, but I see no good in posting in that thread though I would like the overall forum to be more useful--not a lot of activity yet, but it is young.

One of them says that he is still a member in good standing here; he is like most internet bullies--hiding behind his keyboard and using a different name so he can spread his crap.

I've got some issues with the whole KEWLJ/QFIT thing and other things that happen here, but discussing them somewhere else isn't going to change the outcome. I think there is some over-moderation here...like moderators running over other mods to suspend people already let go with a warning for the same offense...but I feel no need to run somewhere else to discuss it. I will spend time here until I don't; I am most likely to post nowhere once I stop posting or reading here.
  • Jump to: